Nitecore SRT 7

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Not out yet but I found this online. The SRT 7 looks like the P25 and very nice. The link is http://obramo-taschenlampen.de/index.php

Our price: € 119.95
including 19% VAT, shipping costs

Quantity: + - Add to basket
Manufacturer:
Nitecore (more from Nitecore)
Category:
SRT series
description
Question on item
reviews
Notify me when available
Nitecore SRT7 Revenger with Smart Ring Tactical Operation

860 Lumen light, operating with variable swivel ring.
Power source: 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123
LED: Cree ML-L U2
Update! The Revenger SRT7 comes with the brand new Cree XM-L L2, and achieve the 1000 ANSI lumens!
measurements:
Head diameter 40mm
Body 25.4 mm
length 158mm
Weight 173 grams
Activated, the lamp is on one end cap, the selection of the light is achieved using the rotary ring on the lamp head.
Peculiarity of the lamp: There are also built three other LED that can emit red, green, and blue light!
The rotary ring on it, the following lighting levels from left to right (ie, clockwise):
Locator Beacons (short flash as a position light)
Red / blue light (changing, strobe effect)
blue light
green light
Red light
standby
Turning range of 0.01 to 860 around 1000 lumens, infinitely variable
turbo
strobe
On the side there is another LED, this indicates the charging status.
Coming Soon. Available in April! More details to follow.
The sale price is subject to change until the launch date.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
I'd like to know if it is rechargeable with USB port. From the video, it does not appear so, though I am not certain.
I like the smaller ones, too.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Search for it on youtube - Patriot's review is now up. I already have the P25, and I'm still buying it. Looks pretty awesome, feature laden, and it will be my first magnetic control ring light. The incorporated RGB LEDs is addition to everything else makes it a compelling package. By the way, the final figure is 960 lumens. And no, it does not have a built-in charger of any sort.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
See Rule #3 Do not Hot Link images. Please host on an image site, Imageshack or similar and repost – Thanks Norm

SRT7 would feel right at home there :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one from GG and it should be arriving tomorrow or Thursday. This is the first flashlight after my TN31mb that I'm really excited about getting! I have the TX25C2 XM-L2 and from looking at the SRT7's larger head and reflector, I'm guessing it should have more throw and a more concentrated hot spot - plus the RBG modes and Blue/Red strobe seem really cool. I'll post my intitial impressions of it when it comes. :)

king2penn

Enlightened
The SRT7 throws further than the P25 I have in stock. Its a pretty tight beam with intense hotspot =)

kj2

Flashaholic
Local dealer has the SRT7 now in stock. Hard not to buy one ;) -but yeah, doesn't really provide must extras over my Olight M22. Sure those colour-leds are fun but just bought filters for my Olight.
And I'm waiting on that new Fenix TK51 :) -so I probably will pass on the SRT7.

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
My SRT-7 just arrived from GG. I haven't been able to try it out yet, but I'll post my impressions after I've had a chance to compare it to my TX25C2 later tonight.

druidmars

Enlightened
My SRT-7 just arrived from GG. I haven't been able to try it out yet, but I'll post my impressions after I've had a chance to compare it to my TX25C2 later tonight.
If you could compare it with the G25C2 MKII it would be fantastic :)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my SRT7 today: First impressions after a few minutes: Fit and feel, well I guess I´m spoiled by all the Surefire and custom lights I owned it the past 7 years, but it´s not that great to me. Don´t get my wrong, it a very good light, but just no Surefire. Function: That´s GREAT. The selector ring has really good detends and works very well. Some markings would have been better though. The strobe is really mean if watched at from shorter distances. I´m not 100% positive on what it makes so mean but I guess it´s the fact that all coloures and the main LED are strobing since the frequency seems to be as high as usual. The low could go a little further down if you ask me.

Eric

Last edited: