Maglite 5D and Mini Maglite 1AA giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharT

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I just joined the forum and really appreciate all the valuable information I've learned here. I started getting into this flashlight stuff when I decided to convert my 10-years old Surefire 6P to LED.

Anyway, I have two old Maglites in great condition that I'd like to offer to the community. I hope they get built into something cool. All I ask is that the recipient pay for shipping and donate a token amount for my time. I'd prefer to send both together just to save me a separate trip to the post office.

Apologies for the photos as I'm not very good at resizing and posting them online.
Both.png

First up is the 5D in red, good condition, had a battery leak that I cleaned up. Everything works and the leak didn't reach the switch. No signs of the leak on the outside.

Red 2.png

Red 3.png
Red 4.png
Red 5.png

Next up is the 2AA Mini in blue, excellent condition.

Blue 2.png
Blue 3.png

CharT

Newly Enlightened
How do we enter the giveaway?

It'd be fun to see people post what they plan to do with the lights, but I don't want to spend too much time on this. I just plan to get them packed up and ready to mail, then mail them to somebody who sends me the postage fees.

Arm and Leg

Banned
It'd be fun to see people post what they plan to do with the lights, but I don't want to spend too much time on this. I just plan to get them packed up and ready to mail, then mail them to somebody who sends me the postage fees.
If I got it, I'd probably make it into a triple emitter 219...

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Triple XPG2 for the 5D mag for my father in law, and a triple xpg2 for the MM.

CharT

Newly Enlightened
Arm and Leg was the first to express interest and mesa232323 PMed me shortly afterwards. Arm and Leg, please PM me your shipping and PayPal info so I can calculate postage and send you an invoice. If I don't hear back from you, then they'll go to mesa232323. Otherwise, they go to Nitroz, etc.

CharT

Newly Enlightened
These ended up going to mesa232323. I wonder what became of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts