ensembles ... not just for the ladies anymore

hideo

Enlightened
couldn't figure out quite where to stick this so the place where I probably spend the least time gets it ...

been thinking about watches and finally posted to that forum and that started me thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

you know the (sexist) cliche ... nice dress, handbag and pumps

here is one of my favorites, "knock around everyday" (though i'm assembling the rest for a photo shoot next time I get a chance ...)

fa84d0fe.jpg

70's Gerber C325 (M2 tool steel), SF KL3 on G2 potato masher and 40's Celta in sterling case

Celta closeup

this number is a little more dressy, a little something to make a guy feel special ...

fa84d17c.jpg

Beretta Electra (VG-10 stainless framelock with circuit board inlay and thumbstud removed--a GENTLEMAN never uses a thumbstud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif), Arc Grey with a Q3J HD/LP Fraen and a Lasita (East German? '50s?)

show me yours and PLEASE shrink those JPEGs so those of us with dialup don't have to wait hours for a thread to appear on the screen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SWAK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

hideo

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
edc2.jpg

Gerber 600 knife, TX1 LED watch, Firebug flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Oh, and the JPG is only 24444 bytes long, so it's dial-up friendly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Ok,

I've been trying to resist posting to this thread since I saw it. However as my progeny say "Resistance is futile..."

This lovely ensemble from Mutech Corp. features matching, mutated monster skin thigh high boots, skirt, bra, choker, bio-mech armor with el-wire, LED spudlights, and pentium processor, wrist guards with LED spudlight extensions and 1 watt LS/O in blue on the palms, and finally a custom modified shout and shoot voice activated squirt gun with 5 watt royal blue LS and LED spudlight antenna. Please not that the head and wrist gear have been reskinned to match the rest since this was taken.
mutech_ensemble.jpg

All told there are around 50 LED's powered by 5 9v batteries and 17 AA's built into various places.

Mutech Corp. - Where technology grows!

hideo

Enlightened
AAARGGHHH ... I'M BLINDED!!!!! ...

ahem ... mutiny, this isn't exactly what I had in mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

hideo

ps, Craig, you got me looking around for my vintage LED watch ... wherediputthesillything ...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the few times you can actually walk up to a woman and say "Nice headlights!" without getting slapped! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

bgenlvtex

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Quickbeam said:
One of the few times you can actually walk up to a woman and say "Nice headlights!" without getting slapped! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should take another look .......

it's a MAN,man.

hideo

Enlightened
(nervously looking over his shoulder) OK now, let's not get Sasha as a participant in this discussion ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

hideo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
But wait there's more. And you'll all like this one. My lovely clone Sylvie. And she is quite delicious.
sylvie2.jpg

Happier now?

Mutech

Kiessling

Flashaholic
sylvie2.jpg

better? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
pic taken from an older post of Mutiny Sfears ...
bernhard

EDIT: oh my, the early birds gets the ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hideo

Enlightened
Sylvie ... HONEY! ... is that YOU???!!!!

the kids really wish you'd come home ... they've grown so much ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

hideo

ummmm ... anyone else have anything they'd like to trot out?

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gentlemens carry.
fa841db6.jpg

Colt Pocket Nine, Arc-AAA, Turbo-mate, Case XX and Waltham sz 14.

Mutie

Enlightened
I've no knives, guns, watches or even cool flashlights other than what I provide for my army of clones. There are 4 now and keeping them equipped is quite the task. It is one way though to get girls interested in LED's.

Anyway I'll present the last accessory that I have pics of in my ensemble. The lovely Rev Kate.
Rev_Kate_Unite.jpg

Mutech

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should take another look .......

it's a MAN,man.

[/ QUOTE ]

EEEEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That's just not right!

Now Kate, on the other hand... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Blikbok

Enlightened
I particularly enjoy the matching threesome of Arc LSH, Arc AA, and Arc AAA I EDC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Quickbeam,

I totally have to agree with you. I created a monster and it has taken on a life of it's own. Now I have to deal with beautiful, intelligent women giving me their bra's and skirts to custom mutate and fit and teach them how to solder and wire LED's. It is indeed a heavy burden.

Mutech - the Barbie for grown up girls.

hideo

Enlightened
Mutiny, life just sucks ... it seems Mutech knows how to do it's job as this thread is mutating as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think we're getting sidetracked here ... for those of you like Blikbok who can't or won't do pics, no worries, just list your ensemble and we'll use our imaginations (not for Sylvie either) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

here's another nice little number in basic black

fa82a246.jpg

nice Beretta lockback (micarta grips, AUS 8 stainless)

my Lambda Q2J MiniLite (the highest ideal a Harbor Freight 1x123 can aspire to, beautiful little light)

'40s Eterna military-style with gold-flecked black dial (engraved as a gift dated 1943)

JEEEEZ, I guess just a FEW of us guys care how we look when we step out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

think I'll go play with my dolls now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hideo

Mutie

Enlightened
Hideo,

Sorry. I rather hi-jacked your thread. Actually I do care about having cool co-ordinated stuff but other than what I put up all I could offer is wearing all black and a three stooges tie.

If you want me to I can delete my posts and start another thread.

Mutech

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I WANT to post a nice little ensamble, G-Shock, Gerber ATS-34 EZ Out, A2 and Ti moneyclip all on an aviation map, but AT&T is freakin' down so I can't even get to my FTP site!!! ARRRGGGGG!

hideo

Enlightened
Mutiny-- was totally teasing ... those pics of your models are probably the only reason anyone's here at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

am kinda' surprised that the knife/lite/watch freaks haven't posted more, but maybe coordinated accessories is a little frightening to many males /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (I don't sweat my masculinity too much)

Quickbeam, I'm using Imagestation for my post pics, which isn't as tech, but it actually works really well ... those guys must have googlebytes of storage!

hideo