Just posted on the Klarus website.
1．CREE XM-L2 LED, delivering a maximum output of 900 ANSI lumens.
2．Patented Tail-cap & Side Switch design, allowing easy access to power settings.
3．Easy-access Strobe feature can activated at any time
4．Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation.
5．Specifically designed tail cap allows upright 'Candle' hands-free use.
6．Waterproof design rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to a depth of 2 meters).
7．Stainless Steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts.
8．Intelligent control circuits balance brightness, run-time and heat emission for improved performance.
9．Optical lens system allows for illumination up to 100 meters.
10．Anti-shortcut design prevents accidental damage to internal electronics.
1. CREE XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
2. Lighting modes: High/Medium/Low/Moonlight/Strobe/SOS/Momentary
3. Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V
4. Battery: 18650*1/CR123A*2(do not use 16340 battery or any other battery over than 3.0V)
5. Body color: Gun Metal Grey
6. Reflector: Smooth reflector
7. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
8. Dimensions: 133mm (Length) x 28mm (Head) x 22.4mm (Body)
9. Net weight: 79g (Excluding battery)