• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Aleph/McGizmo Light Engines, HDS 170 Clicky XM-L2 SOLD

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD. Thanks CPF!
For sale is an HDS 170 Clicky modified with a CREE XM-L2 T6 5000K LED. I purchased this light used after it had been crudely modified by it's previous owner. I cleaned the light, replaced the emitter with an XM-L2 T6 5000K LED and focused the LED perfectly in the reflector. I resolved all of the issues that plagued the light with the exception of the scratch on the reflector. The beam is excellent, and the scratch appears to be only a cosmetic issue. Light is in good shape, with typical pocket carry marks. One small rough area on edge of bezel crenelation No accessories, or clip. $120 shipped within the U.S. SOLD

Three level Aleph light engine with Cree XP-E2 R3, 1D LED. This light engine is powered by a datiLED 3-level converter with current levels of 52.5mA, 315mA, 1050mA. The converter performs best when used with a 3.7V RCR cell, though a primary CR123 cell can be used at a reduced output. Brass battery contact for long life. ($75 shipped within the U.S.). SOLD

Three level Aleph light engine with Nichia 219 4500K high CRI LED. This light engine is powered by a datiLED 3-level converter with current levels of 70mA, 420mA, 1400mA. The converter performs best when used with a 3.7V RCR cell, though a primary CR123 cell can be used at a reduced output. Brass battery contact for long life. $75 shipped (within the U.S.). SOLD

The first "I'll take it" posted here, or by PM gets the item claimed. Winner determined by earliest time stamp. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

alby26

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: HDS 170 Clicky XM-L2, Aleph/McGizmo Light Engines

I'll take HDS 170 Clicky modified with a CREE XM-L2 T6 5000K LED

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the n219 le

easilyled

Flashaholic

Congratulations everyone.

Derek, I'm up for Aleph LEs 3-speeds in XM-L2s and XP-G2s if/when you can make more.

Thanks, Daniel

alby26

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for hds

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the n219 le
The 219 LE from this thread is sold. I plan on making more in the next few weeks, but work related travel is slowing me down.

Congratulations everyone.

Derek, I'm up for Aleph LEs 3-speeds in XM-L2s and XP-G2s if/when you can make more.

Thanks, Daniel
I'll let you know when I have the time to put a few together.

PayPal received. Thank you.