Shirt for my Spy :)

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently got some shirts for my Spys. Now I can pocket carry them without scratching them. Not the best looking but does the job.

9a7a7ede.jpg

zuzaqype.jpg

dysu6y3u.jpg

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL. Just like babies in diapers....
At least now I just throw them in my pocket with all the keys, coins and others.
No more worries and feeling conscious that it is being scratched.
:)

bound

Enlightened
Hello Ben,
If carrying EDC, should want to have this package to protect them.Can also don't open the switch to prevent mistakes.I iam also looking for I like the bag to protect my Spy,you gave me the inspiration of design.:)

samuraishot

Enlightened
Hey Ben, nice shirts!

Have you thought of using Horween shell cordovan leather? I highly recommend it, shell cordovan is great stuff!

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Ben,
If carrying EDC, should want to have this package to protect them.Can also don't open the switch to prevent mistakes.I iam also looking for I like the bag to protect my Spy,you gave me the inspiration of design.:)

Yes it does stop the switch from accidental trigger. Please share your idea here.

samuraishot

Enlightened
I will check them out but surely the first I heard about this. Is this the same rubbery material used in making many of the after market iphone covers?

I guess it would fall into the category of high end leather. It's only made by one company, Horween, in Chicago. I like it because it's thin, but very tough, and there's nothing like the smell of shell cordovan leather. I've got a watchband, camera wrist strap, and a pen pouch for my Cartier pen all custom made in that leather.