• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Titanium 18350 Mule

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
RJMuleFinal-1_zpse48859de.jpg

Custom light that will be shipped to the customer real soon.

Delrin cover was installed to hide the wiring and to give a diffuse output. Polished Ti with flutes--color is a bit off, due to the blue natural daylight that the photo was taken under.

The Nichia 219 Hi CRI LED is driven by a three-level driver, with high at 1A, medium at 350mA and low at 60mA, with memory.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is just right down my alley...would appreciate a few more photos if possible

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mind me asking what the dimensions of the mule are? Length and diameter?

EDIT: I did try looking up the length of the Killer but had no luck. I'm guessing about 2.5in? Sorry to be so obsessive lol.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mind me asking what the dimensions of the mule are? Length and diameter?

EDIT: I did try looking up the length of the Killer but had no luck. I'm guessing about 2.5in? Sorry to be so obsessive lol.
2.4 inches long and a little under an inch in diameter...and i cant wait...Robert

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice! Short and fat, packing some seriously stylish punch! :) Well done Fred, always love seeing what your'e up to ;)

Dale

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Holy CRAP, seeing it next to a Killer really puts things into perspective - NICE light, Fred!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHOOOHOOO Fred, I went to the post office and picked up this little beauty today. What a wonderful little light this is N219 HiCri beam and 3 great levels. I am more than pleased with this little mule Fred.... Thanks for making me a perfect little light...Robert