Sump Pump/Alarm/Water App?

markr6

Flashaholic
I just bought a home with a basement. My parent's haven't had a single issue in theirs in over 35 years, but I'm a bit more paranoid.

I'll install a battery backup, but does anyone know of any type of alarm that can notify me via an app or email if water reaches a certain level? That would be really nice in case the battery backup also fails. Of course I can put one of those small water sensor alarms to notify me when I'm home.

I've been searching and did not find anything. Thanks!

Alarm Guy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mark, you may find that a water alarm that sends text messages fits your needs. I've recently installed one purchased through www.pumpalarm.com. No phone line or internet connection is needed and it installs in minutes. I've finally got peace of mind after battling high water during spring rains for the past couple of years. Just thought I'd mention it, good luck!

markr6

Flashaholic
Hi Mark, you may find that a water alarm that sends text messages fits your needs. I've recently installed one purchased through www.pumpalarm.com. No phone line or internet connection is needed and it installs in minutes. I've finally got peace of mind after battling high water during spring rains for the past couple of years. Just thought I'd mention it, good luck!

That's what I needed, thanks!!! I didn't come across that when Googling for some reason.