• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RETRACTED: 5,000+ Lumen 4x18650 compact blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOR SALE: 6,000 Lumen 5-XML2 compact blaster

Selling my Vinh Solar Storm/Raging mod as pictured here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Modded-Lights-)-3-23-2013-S1100-Thrower-Added

Mine is the improved XML2 not XML U2, Vinh charged me an extra $30 for XML2s. I also got him to de-dome the XML2s for better throw! This light is awesome with absolutely nothing wrong with it, I'm selling to save for a much larger & totally obnoxious custom build that will have even more LEDs & power. This is direct drive so I use IMRs in it. I will sell it for $175 shipped (USA only) or $195 shipped with 4 Orbtronic IMR 2250 mAh cells ($40 value).

The light is higher amps (IMRs-between 4.5 - 6amps), and it can handle up to 6-8 minute burst runtimes before getting too hot and needing a cool down period. I must say that when I bought it I couldn't wait to lose the hook/handle, but I quickly realized the hook is fantastic (no holster needed)

Last edited:

Drtonyt

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 5,000+ Lumen 4x18650 compact blaster

Hi,

How much with shipping to Australia?

Thanks.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ugh I posted that link that has the picture because of my computer ignorance, I didn't know how to create URLs of my pictures. Can I text you pics? As for Australia, what is the zip code? Thanks

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know what to do I select the image icon and it just gives me a URL text box, why can't I just copy & paste my iphone image into this post? Man computers drive me crazy

Norm

Retired Administrator

I don't know what to do I select the image icon and it just gives me a URL text box, why can't I just copy & paste my iphone image into this post? Man computers drive me crazy
Because the image lives on your phone and isn't accessible to the forum, that's the reason you need to host it at an image host site.

Norm

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thought i had it, i joined some photo sharing site but still can't find a URL linked to the pics. Oh well if my computer ignorance cost me the sale no biggie, I can always text pics to people if they want just PM me.

eg1977

Newly Enlightened

Is it one of these?
DSC_4612_zpsc5f1baf1.jpg

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes it's the grey one on the right. The difference is the one I have is 5 de-domed XML2s and the one pictured is 5 domed XML U2s. I owned it for a little bit domed & had Vinh de-dome it so I've seen it both ways. De-domed it is still floody but not AS floody but it throws further. I have a Thrunite TN31 XML2 and the TN31 was the clear throw winner against the domed SolarStorm, after de-doming it i find it to be a very very close call on the throw, and of course de-domed SolarStorm gets the easy flood victory over TN31. If that helps.

Edit******
I'll test throw of SolarStorm vs TN31 tomorrow to be sure, I don't wanna throw out false info

Last edited:

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD to co-worker who saw me testing it at work lol I was just texting him

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

For accuracy I changed SOLD to RETRACTED, I backed out of sale to co-worker and decided to sell something else. Man for the size of this thing the power is incredible I couldn't let it go. And the hook makes it so easy to carry!

I would love to have a domed & de-domed SolarStorm and a Fenix RC40 and compare them all. The RC40 absolutely towers over it I'd love beam comparisons (granted RC40 smokes it on runtime)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.