Montreal GT, 3rd Edition; May/June 2013

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where: Montreal, West Island
When: the date is not yet 100% official; 1st of June (most likely) or 25th or May
Target attendance: 10+ CPFers.

This meet's theme is: everything EDC; lights, knives, pens, mosquito spray, whatever you actually EDC.

I need your input to decide on the exact official date. So far the tendency is pushing strongly for the 1st of June.

If anyone can't make it, but will be in the area at another date, we can always arrange a secondary unofficial meet.

If we finally break the 10+ attendance of actual CPFers (all other flashaholics are still welcome) I'll draw a special prize.

Please let me know if you think you'll be available on the 25th of May or 1st of June (or both) so I can set a firm date for maximal attendance.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it but can't say yet when. I'll be back with an answer within 1 week, I need to get my work schedule first...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came back from checking the trail and it's drier than ever. :twothumbs:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
The west Island is just west of the airport, about a 10 minute drive from there. If you have a vehicle, all you have to do is traverse the city on the 40, then it's about 3 street lights to Tim's where we regroup. I'll send you a google map link from the office on Tuesday.

gunga

Flashaholic
The west Island is just west of the airport, about a 10 minute drive from there. If you have a vehicle, all you have to do is traverse the city on the 40, then it's about 3 street lights to Tim's where we regroup. I'll send you a google map link from the office on Tuesday.

I'm in the East End, I was told it's a 40-45 minute drive from Point au Trembles where I'll be.

gunga

Flashaholic
Well, I'll see what I can do. I'm not around for the June date but will be available for May 25. I'll play it by ear because of family constraints though. Thanks.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'll see what I can do. I'm not around for the June date but will be available for May 25. I'll play it by ear because of family constraints though. Thanks.

We could have a mini-meet at the same place as last time, but we better keep those details for a separate thread to avoid confusion.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still can't confirm, I'm now waiting for my girlfriend schedule... :tired:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far, we have 8 names, one still waiting on schedule confirmations and one who might leave town a little early.

Computernut: Where's Black Rose? It's been a year since I last heard of him...

Latest posts