Until Now! Neeman Northlander Forest Axe

CLHC

Flashaholic
This particular axe (my number 6) I placed an order for back in May 2012 and just received it this past Wednesday the 15th.

Neeman Northlander Forest Axe "Stalwart"

Still Under Wraps

Face Mask

Roll Mar[quee]

Grain Orientation

Bold Face[d]

Shimmering Bit

About Face

Neeman Eye

Forge Marks

The Weigh In

Neeman Northlander Axe in Hand

That's all for now!

CLHC

Flashaholic
Here's a video from said company that you may or may not have seen, but just in case:

Birth of A Tool [Part I]

Treeguy

Enlightened
Very nice! :thumbsup:

I few axes, the nicest being a Gransfors Small Forest Axe. The others are just firewood axes, hardware store variety. Though I do have a small Gerber (Fiskars really) synthetic axe in my tool bag and it serves me well. I take the Gransfors to work sometimes to limb trees, but just for fun.
I
f you find your new axe a bit much, or decide you just don't have room for it, just send it to me and I'll give it a good home.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Very nice! :thumbsup:

I few axes, the nicest being a Gransfors Small Forest Axe. The others are just firewood axes, hardware store variety. Though I do have a small Gerber (Fiskars really) synthetic axe in my tool bag and it serves me well. I take the Gransfors to work sometimes to limb trees, but just for fun.
I
f you find your new axe a bit much, or decide you just don't have room for it, just send it to me and I'll give it a good home.
Thanks, will see how goes it. By the way, you'll be the first if I find this "axe a bit much" for me! :huh:

Here's a side-by-side shot of the three Foreigners:

Treeguy

Enlightened
I certainly wasn't implying the axe would be too much for you to handle, simply that you might not have the room in your house to keep it and would want to send it to a good home where it would be well fed and cared for. :)

lightcycle1

Enlightened
never heard of a Neeman but Id like to check them out.
I do have a Wetterlings small forest axe that is very nice, takes a shaving sharp edge. cleanly whacks through 1.5 inch green branches in one swat.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

CLHC

Flashaholic
never heard of a Neeman but Id like to check them out.
I do have a Wetterlings small forest axe that is very nice, takes a shaving sharp edge. cleanly whacks through 1.5 inch green branches in one swat.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
Same here at first, now I've just found out about AUTINE Tools. Hmmm. . .More axes in the offering!