Outdoor COTS motion detector LED

Good Morning-

Looking for an outdoor motion detector based light (IP66). I have been using some Defiant and then putting the wet rated Home Depot 5000K bulbs (1100 lumens each) in them and been quite happy.

It is not enough light, as right now I have 6 bulbs aimed. For the front yard (and I'm running out of bulbs) I'd rather get an integrated unit.

There are 1900 lumen units at Lowes / HD, with 3 heads, but I'd like to get a few more lumens out of them... say around 4000.

So does anyone know of a brand out there that has this?

Qship1996

Enlightened
The 3 head LED fixtures you mentioned would provide much less light then what you are currently using,as the 1900 lumen figure is a TOTAL for all 3 heads{aprox 630 lumens for each head}

If these are motion controlled,I would assume they are illuminated for a few short 5-15 minute periods per night,at most? If true,you may need to revert back to the old standard 150 watt incan. floodlight bulbs to get more lumens per bulb than LED. Electric consumption should still be minimal considering the motion sensor usage vs leaving them burning all night.

alphazeta

Enlightened
Hi,
I just had 2 of those 3 headed Lithonia lights from HD installed a few days ago. They are only okay.

After their installation, I noticed the motion sensor on one of the two does not work. The light output is weak enough where I do not think it will disturb my neighbors. It's dusk to dawn feature does work. Currently it is running in that mode for the quirky fixture.

In choosing an LED motion sensor light fixture I did not find an alternative available for purchase. Thus I also am very curious if another member can recommend one.

Thanks!
AZ