• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Sold]: Copper P60 Host

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I pieced this together over time from a Fivemega body, Ronac M2 head and a custom fat tail from CPF'er JasonH. The lens is an ultra clear from Oveready. This is just for the host only, Triple show in pictures not included. I added a new green glow in the dark button cover. The switch in the tail is a McClicky. I've never carried the light and have barely used it just to shine it around the room. The host is in like-new yet a bit tarnished condition. I don't really want to sell it because I do think it is a really cool light, it just seems like too much flashlight for me at the moment. A bit of warning, this light is HEAVY! I will ship free in the Continental US and take care of all the Paypal fees for $225 no batteries included. First I'll take it gets it.

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: FS: Copper P60 Host with Torch Lab Nichia LMH Triple $420 Shipped

Thanks, it does in fact have some Jedi style.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: FS: Copper P60 Host with Torch Lab Nichia LMH Triple $420 Shipped

Price has been lowered and possible trade added.

Last edited:
Re: WTT: Copper P60 Host for McGizmo Haiku hcri

That is a SMOKIN' good deal - ES's original photos of this inspired me to buy the awesome JasonH fat tail to pair with my V1 FiveMega copper body. As it includes the highly coveted V1 body AND the lens, it should have already been snatched up by now. I predict it won't last the day. :popcorn:

Need to move this over to CPF Proper, however, as most don't consider copper as an "exotic." :)

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Copper P60 Host for McGizmo Haiku hcri

I'll take this one! What is the reduced price? What trades do you need? Going out on the boat now but I'll be back later this evening. I found your old PM from a long time ago and apologize for never hooking up but my business is insane lately. I need a home for the Mule triple DatiLED made from donn's copper slugs. Should be cool! Thanks Karl

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Copper P60 Host

I will ship free in the Continental US and take care of all the Paypal fees for $225 no batteries included. First I'll take it gets it. Send me your paypal address thanks....Karl I just got back from an evening on a private island called Rattle Snake in Lake Erie with my attorney on his offshore race boat so I am heading to bed....too many cocktails!

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Copper P60 Host

Karlheinz3, if you were sauced and meaning to drop an "I'll take it I will give you 24 hours from now before someone else takes a backup. Cheers! (Sorry Karlheinz3, I didn't see your original post at 9:35am) PM sent with Paypal info!

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome deal. I have been eyeing a copper host for quite a while. One day...