POWER OUTAGE (during the day :( )

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the old adage about the phone lines where if you can't find the cable just hire a guy with a back hoe to dig somewhere in the state and he'll find it immediately also holds true for the electric lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just one street over while running the trench for the electric line into a new house they managed to take out half the entire development by hitting the main feeder line into the whole place.

The only downside to being without power for a few hours is that I didn't really get to use any flashlights as it was during the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, there is plenty more work to do, perhaps they'll hit it again some evening now that they know where the lines are...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some reason this reminds me of this.in front of my house they was fixing.side walk i think it was. well in the process of fixing sidewalk they broke water line.then in process of fixing water line they broke gas line..it was scary it was so loud and was under a lot more presure then i could ever imagine.i wasnt evn alowed to go in house i was so tired,then they started tracter to move it so they can work since tracter broke line i was very afrid it would spark it off.now every time i see a city worker on my house im fearfull i hope they aint here to repair anything.