my rats webcam he isnt my blue

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL!! Raggie... that is VERY cool!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

So what's his name again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

nibble6.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i change it daily.im not to creative with names .so now i call him max.i need a better webcam.may use my dig cam latter if i can find the long usb cable

Greta

Flashaholic
Raggie... I have to say that I am addicted to your rat-cam... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty sasha. i still want a btter web cam though this one is very old.im sure i can get one better for like 15 bucks now.his buddy is in there now

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Accoording to your ratcam, your babies are asleep at this moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Guilmon got out of his cage a long time ago, but I know he's still around because the food and water I set out for him disappears daily. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I used to have a Quickcam that I used for "The Amazing Plastic Toliet Cam" website, but an earthquake got it a couple of years back (and I turned the plastic toliet into a flashlight), so I'm out of the webcam biz for the time being.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ironicaly lighting is my bigest problem. i dont want to bother them with bright light so i may have to stop cam to i get a cam that better in low ligh or at least under the flourscent i use for home lighing.ya rats page is great btw craig

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might want to try a red light. From what I can tell, it's not as bothersome. Or give them a little "hut" where they can go if they want to get away from the brighter white light if it bothers them.

Mike

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i almost bought a red light tonight.but forgot.i think main thing is this bad web cam its a old logitech cam

Greta

Flashaholic
Right now, it's giving a whole new meaning to "rat's ***"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sometimes i think they know the camera is there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifim reading reviews on web cams now at circuit city but none of em mention low light abilties.id like it to pick up like under a 60 watt bulb in room. or 30 watt flourscent

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hopeing to have babies in there soon. a local pet store wants some babays of my blue. once i confirm she dont selll em for snake food i may take on the project.i want to talk to her some more and make sure gives the care i belive they requier

Greta

Flashaholic
raggie... we tried the baby thing once... ummm... it didn't go well.... um... Miss Eb ate them all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
raggie... we tried the baby thing once... ummm... it didn't go well.... um... Miss Eb ate them all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
ewww guess i better do some researching .that sure would be a pleasent thing to see.

Adron

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to say thank you for the ratcam. I like rats but my girlfriend won't let me have any. But I get to live vicariously through the ratcam. I got an idea for the next days name. What do you think about "Toast"?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol@toast .sounds good.maybe ya girlfreind will let ya have a ratty someday.there becoming more and more mainsream

raggie33

*the raggedier*
new cam is up it still sucks and i payed a bundle lol .it uses a real chip in stead of a cmos chip .right now its in a dark room other then a tv and pc.man that other cam was bad lol i had to put a bright light on cage.this cam is a little better no need for light on cage .i cant even see in the cage when i look with out cam but a course max is at other side of cage lol.ricky will be back in cage latter tonight.may put cam outside for a bit