Introducing the SPY 007 XM-L2

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
3300mA

The Spy 007 XM-L2 is coming this week. There are minor changes to the software and of course the new emitter. But the big news is the MK4. As you all know, the STFu MK4 performed well in the Tri-V2. I never had a single problem with it. And again, in the XM-L2 production prototypes it has been nothing short of perfect. I am really proud of what Wayne has created.

I am happy to announce that the 007 XM-L2 has a new maximum current handling capacity of 3300mA. Of course you may have guessed this power level can only be achieved with the red IMR batteries. And it can only handle these power levels for a limited duration. But in practical use that just does not diminish its amazing ability to completely fill a very large yard with light.

In most every other way the 007 XM-L2 is the same as the XM-L and the Tri-V2.

The SPY 007 XM-L2 will be $1295. It can be purchased with the optional stone washed gunner grip (SW GG) for an additional $400. I take these orders as prepaid and the SW GG takes several days to process. However, a couple will be available at the time of the sale.

The new converter board has a large copper sink. It is now keyed in place with a solder tab, under that the vias through the board to the bottom of the power IC are solid silver filled and this four layer board has a dense ground plane that thermally stabilizes the entire circuit.
EU1C1397.jpg

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
...the wife says no. Unless we don't get the house we are trying to buy. Then who knows what I can get!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not been as well as I'd like Dave but...BUT.....I'm "in"!!!!!!!! Just the "stock".."standard"...otherwise will have to sell Sheila---NOT a good thing!!!

Karl

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I plan to post the sale at noon eastern time (about 9 1/2 hours from now). We are expected to have bad weather so we will see if that effects me.

Cheers
Dave

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Embarrassing as it may be, I MAY have overcommitted......:(.....Something has come up and I will have to place this on hold for a bit. Sorry....:(...

Karl

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I will be a bit late to the party, my four year old has her first dentist appointment today. Should be interesting. :D

Will place order when I return.