• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AW Mag D Regulated Incan driver

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should be the same one as this thread. AW MagD Driver

Lightly used, well taken care of. I used it to drive a Osram 64625HLX off 4 x LiFePO4.

Selling mine as a kit with two bulbs, reflector, and Borofloat glass for $75 shipped. I know it's the same price as AW but I've got the extras. See pics for details. I believe the mounted bulb is a 64625 according to my records - but my memory eludes me so I will have to trust that my spreadsheet was updated.

Comes with another boxed 64625 and a boxed 62138, the famous USL Bulb for those who remember the USL. So three bulbs.

For responsible owners only who understand the potential danger of incans :) this is for your own safety - stay safe please!

Pics!

Shipping is included. Will only ship to US, UK, AU. Payment by Paypal. Lights do not include batteries as I cannot ship these. See photos for actual items!

As per hallowed CPF tradition, the 3 magic words "I'll take it" plus Paypal within 24 hours secures the item.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent! Feed the incan addiction!! :D

This will go perfectly with some of the super incan bulbs in your grab bag too. :D

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sincere apologies if I am wrong.

I did not think AW ever made regulated drivers.
I bought 3 of his Mag D softstarters. They are definitely not regulated.

This thread
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?173558-AW-s-Going-Regulated-!-W00T-!

The final comment is:
"Apparently AW never went regulated. Others have, in very limited quantities."

Last comment from AW was
"It just meant I have less time working on it. "

Again, apologies if I am wrong.