• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SST-50 / SST-90 MAG C / D Deluxe Heatsink *** SPECIAL OFFER PRICE ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I would like to give some back to the CPF community by running a offer for these heatsink for a limited time.
For those who have bought and seen these heatsink. You know the quality and craft.

They are only $10 each now including shipping to anywhere your door! Thanks CPF!!

Here are the 2 new heatsink specially made for the PhlatLight SST-50 and SST-90 emitters from Luminus. They are available now first in the MAG D format. In the popular "Deluxe" form, beefy and more mass just like the P7 version to allow better heat dissipation.

HERE ARE THE ACTUAL BEAMSHOT OF THE SST-90 MOUNTED ON THE SST"s DELUXE HEATSINK

SST-50 and SST-90 emitter sitting nicely on the custom SST's DELUXE heatsink

sst5090.jpg

SST-90 with custom MOP reflector (16mm) opening

nhs1.jpg

SST-90 emitter beam with minimal MAG head distance turn in (base of MOP reflector lip same height as top of pedestal, can you see the slight donut? )

beam1.jpg

SST-90 beam with MAG head fully turn in where maximal allow. ( Nice focus )
sst90bsf1.jpg

***** TYPES OF HEATSINKS*****

1) MAG D Deluxe SST-50 heatsink
$10.00 each

2) MAG D Deluxe SST-90 heatsink
$10.00 each

3) MAG C Deluxe SST-50 heatsink
$10.00 each

4) MAG C Deluxe SST-90
heatsink $10.00 each

Payment: FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.

Gentle reminded: Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

Thanks,
Jo @ Britelumens

Last edited:

tjhabak

Enlightened
Hello. Thank you for the offer this is a good deal on these heat sinks. I am definitely going to pick up a couple of them. Do I understand correctly that the 16mm reflectors are $3.00 a piece? Or is that just how much you will cbarge to open the hole up to 16mm? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.