Inova X5 and that boob pic....

Steve Andrews

Enlightened
Is may be just me, but everytime I see a pic of an Inova X5 I am reminded of that pic doing the rounds on the net:

"After anthropologist Susan McKinley came back home from an expedition in South America she noticed a very strange rash on her left breast.."

I have heard that it's a fake, but it's still disturbing.
Please, no more X5 pics!!!

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hmm, I think the "Urban Legend" pic was more inspired by a lotus pod... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
lotus.jpg

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
argh...you brought back bad memories with that picture of the lotus pod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif steve, its not just you; i found it very disturbing as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Spectre

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Damn, that's nasty. I'm sorry I asked now. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that is nasty, there was a link at the bottom of that page to another page which is even more nasty:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/maggots.asp (<font color="red">disturbing images warning</font>!)

Bjorn

raggie33

*the raggedier*
after that pic .im so grosed out .man some of you all go to some odd websites.i cant get that image out of my head

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, after all the pictures and videos I have seen online I thought nothing could faze me. That picture, even though its fake is disgusting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I like the brain pics ... and I always thought you wouldn't see such things any more nowadays with our medical systems, but reality always proves me wrong ...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernhard

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
my stomach feels weak...how could the guy with the maggots in his head not seek treatment earlier? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Unfortunately, my mind retains images. I really wish I hadn't looked at those.

Brightnorm

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:
Unfortunately, my mind retains images. I really wish I hadn't looked at those.

Brightnorm

[/ QUOTE ]
me to me to.i will never ever click a link to after i saw a few others report on it.in case its like that pic again

richpalm

Banned
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif