Jetbeam PC20 Clip Broken

Bake

Newly Enlightened
I have a JetBeam PC20 that is my EDC light. Today it slipped off of the strap I keep it on and fell about a foot onto a hardwood floor. I noticed a funny clink sound and looked down to see my clip in two pieces beside the light. :shakehead Very disappointing.

Does anyone have any idea if JetBeam will warranty the clip? I have only had this light since January of this year :(. If not, can I buy one from JetBeam or is there a better aftermarket solution available? This light is worthless to me as an EDC without a clip.

Thanks to anyone who knows. It was purchased from Going Gear. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to see what they have to say about a replacement clip.

Last edited:

Bake

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply Sway.

I didn't get to call them today. Hopefully I will have a chance to call tomorrow.

argleargle

Enlightened
I have a question, Bake. For your light to "fall off of the strap," did you secure it through the tailcap holes with a "lark's head knot?" Those can't slip through a solid hole unless the cord breaks. Also, Jetbeam has gotten some flak for clip quality. I've noticed that I get less springy clip stretch if I carry in a pants pocket, rather than a shirt pocket. Clips seem to last longer in a shirt pocket, regardless of maker.

Last edited: