Need help finding a high quality leather ID wallet/billfold

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a new wallet. I'd like to get a Colonel Littleton No. 4, which is pretty much exactly what I want, but the price is real steep.

Do y'all know of any nice billfolds with an ID display made from leather? Anything under $125-150 should be ok. I'd prefer lesser-known brands, because I see Coach makes this one that is the same sort of design, but I'd rather not use a primarily "women's brand" for my wallet (personal taste).

I also read about Filson but they don't have regular billfolds with ID display like I need/want.

Thanks for any help!

GeekFX

Newly Enlightened
Agreed. I have a Saddleback wallet and am quite happy with it.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
There has been some talk about Saddleback on CPF and all the things they do look great.
I do however like thin wallets and bought a Big Skinny after reading about it here on CPF a few years ago.
Their Leatherwallets are leather outside but nylon inside.
I'm very satisfied with mine, good price also.
http://www.bigskinny.net/wallets-in-leather-nylon.html

scout24

Flashaholic
+1 on Big Skinny's quality. Great stuff, well priced. I've carried one for about a year now with no visible wear at all. Inside or out. I have the leather hybrid bi-fold. www.bigskinny.net :thumbsup: Ignore the super cheesy ad copy, these are good stuff. Oops! Gunnar gave the link, too... :)

Last edited: