Batteries in Europe?

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
try the vapping (electronic cigarette) sites...

PS I am wonderign what kinf of atomizers they use their 18650 IMR in...They should be vapping like trucks!

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't buy IMR but the best online stores for batteries I have found in the EU are:
nkon.nl
ledfiretorches
flashaholics

If I'm not wrong ledfiretorches has free EU shipping below a certain price. Nkon has probably the cheapest prices though they charge for shipping so if you buy just a battery or two the price might end up being the same or higher.

They all sell some IMR batteries, not sure if the prices are competitive but for Lio-on protected batteries they have the best prices I could find. You could possibly check Amazon.de and Amazon.uk and ebay to see if they have anything at a good price. From my experience batteries Lio-on batteries tend to be more expensive from German resellers and cheaper from UK resellers, at least now that the pound is low but is worth searching carefully.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a huge problem in EU now: post services either refuse to ship or require much larger payments for Li-Ion batteries. No sense to buy a single cell if its shipment is beyond €9 when a battery itself is €6...

Stupid EU legislation.