Is there a light you won't sell?

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
some of the lights i have right now i wont sell, simply because of their condition.
the couple of lights in my sig are my all-time favorites so those arent going anywhere. :thumbsup:

jamie.91

Enlightened
Yes

Sunwayman V11R mirage set - was a gift from the GF

Quark mini Ti - first Ti light and only got it because of how much I love my quark mini on my key ring

Surefire 6P - my first surefire which started the surefire craze

Fenix LD01 SS - one of my first "proper" lights from when I first started out, I got it when cash was tight an had only that light for a while, relied on it a lot and it was a real companion! Died after a year or so:( probably because I ran it on 10440's

välineurheilija

Enlightened
I wont sell any of my Surefires because im located in Finland and its hard to get them and expensive so nobody will pay enough for them.Also they are my favorite brand :)

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't think I'll ever sell my Surefire C2-HA with the Malkoff M61L 219. It's not a collector's piece, but I use the smack out of it, and it's with me almost everywhere I go.

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably these:-

001bdaa.jpg
[/IMG]

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
My good old SF E2E. Had it for about 13 years now.

P1050263.jpg

*edit, I should look at its actual model name before I post... It's an E2E.

Last edited:

al93535

Newly Enlightened
HDS 170 exec with golden dragon emitter.

sent from a non Apple device

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
HDS Clicky and my old Surefire A2. Both have a lot of sentimental value. And both are still very good lights, although the A2 is certainly showing its age and can't compete with today's stuff.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
McGizmo PD, presented as a gift from Don. It doesn't see a great deal of use, but sits on the nightstand and its two levels are ideal for wandering the house at night.

wjv

Enlightened
My ITP C8T

It was my first real (quality) LED light.
It is no longer being made.
It has a unique Ramp up/down interface 6-190 lumen with memory
Has a nice white beam
Has great throw for a 2xAA

Stock Photo.
iTpC8.jpg

Another one is my Fenix LD10 that I just bought.

It has the best (for me) mode spacing/selection for a general purpose "around the house" light, 3/13/45 + 100 "turbo" mode

It is no longer being made.

I seriously am thinking of ordering another so I can have a spare in case the one I have dies, or is lost.

Third from the left
3_Lights_A_zps5b684329.png

The other lights in that photo are also keepers, but not like the ITP C8 and the LD10.
They are: Left -> Right: 47s Mini-ML with a decent tint, ITP A3 EOS, the LD10, Fenix PD32UE, and a Ruger LCP which suffers greatly from pre-flash. . . But is a great thrower. :)

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Milky Hi-Flood with N219 Hi-Cri.......The most beautiful beam ever.....Robert