• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All lights sold - sale closed - thanks

calflash

Enlightened
Hello - The following lights are users and they are not in excellent condition. I will attempt to describe them as accurately as possible. If you have questions please pm and i will answer them as soon as possible. All sales are final. Shipping will be $5.00 to the conus and $15.00 to the rest of the world.

1- SOLD - Neo-fab Legion II standard edition ($150.00, $125.00, $110.00, $100.00) - This light runs off of (3) 18650 batteries but has no carrier. The handle is bored for the batteries. The control ring allows access to (5) preset outputs. This light was originally sold to me with an MC-E. I have a smooth and a op reflector. It works great but has some external blemishes from a drop. After the drop, it was repaired and converted to the sst-50 with 6500K color and driven to 4.5 amps by neo-fab.

2- SOLD - SWM V10R Ti($200.00) - This is an original V10r ti. It ahs been carried and used. There are no major blemishes but it does have plenty of carry marks. It has the heatsink, switch, and clip from veleno designs and all of the trits are white and they still glow nicely.

3- SOLD - LUX-RC fl33 ($250.00) - Serial number is FL330104 and it can be checked for specs on the lux-rc site. It has the 16W engine with xp-g's. I have one 18350 and one 18700 tube. The 18700 tube can work with an 18650 also. The bezel and clip are scratched and there are small scratches on the tail cap also. It works great though and for the abuse it has taken has held up incredibly well!!!

4 - SOLD - ($100.00) I also have a copper p60 with 5000k xp-e's made by Mac. It has never been used.

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: neofab legion II, SWM v10rti w/ tritium, lux-rc

Backup on #2

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3 please

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have a nice 2x18500 tubes if it's what you're looking for? PM me if you are interested

calflash

Enlightened

WOW! what a response. thanks.

light11- SWM is your. I sent paypal info via PM. If for any reason you change your mind, please let me know as I have others who want it.
JasonH - i would be glad for you to have first shot at backup. Thanks.
Silgt - The lux-rc is yours. I'll send paypal info shortly.
archimedes - you have backup on the lux-rc.
Obijuan Kenobe - You have second back up on the lux-rc.

Thanks all for your offers.

calflash

Enlightened

Thank you Silgt and Light11. Lights will be mailed tomorrow.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: neofab legion II, macs copper p60

Hello - The following lights are users and they are not in excellent condition. I will attempt to describe them as accurately as possible. If you have questions please pm and i will answer them as soon as possible. All sales are final. Shipping will be $5.00 to the conus and $15.00 to the rest of the world.

4 -($100.00) I also have a copper p60 with 5000k xp-e's made by Mac. It has never been used.

I'll take #4.

calflash

Enlightened
Re: neofab legion II, macs copper p60

Thanks mcbrat - i'll try to get it out today.