Miss my Tri EDC

blistering

Newly Enlightened
Waiting from march till today and no news about my tri edc being sent to me and can't contact mac asking about it, anyone can contact mac from june till today?

Sent using Tapatalk

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
I sent Mac an email a few weeks ago. I want to purchase a Tri EDC. However he never got back to me either.

I'm curious if I should just purchase it and see it if just shows up one day.

I rather have a New Tri EDC directly from Mac than a used on as my first custom flashlight.
It would be nice to give him the extra business.

Last edited:

extremescramble

Newly Enlightened
I had an order outstanding from February that Mac had lost due to a HD crash.
That could possibly be the problem here......
I PM'd my Paypal details regarding the transaction and it was quickly resolved.

One things for sure - it was worth the wait !! 😊

blistering

Newly Enlightened
Just received news from mac if my tri edc is in queue for next batch, and then no more contact with him from june. Trying to sent him a PM here and also e mailed him but no response till today.

Sent using Tapatalk

Marten

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, same situation too.
I want to purchase both a Tri EDC in copper and a brass XM-L EDC. Been trying to get hold of him for about four weeks now as I need to check a few things. Haven't had a response as yet...

persco

Enlightened
I had no word from Mac from beginning of May. Then after a lot of tries, I heard from him August 1. Aug 7 he sent me a tracking number (not a real shipping tracking number, but the electronic notice), so I am still waiting for the light. Beginning to consider another round of messages to trigger a response. I hope to see it before September, though.

Nick425

Newly Enlightened
Still no reply for me either and this was a warranty question.... Sigh. First world problems.

Darkmoonsun

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order on 16th February 2013. After numerous tries to contact him via PM and email... I eventually got tracking number via paypal email on 8th August 2013. Like Persco above, It also wasn't a real shipping tracking number, but the electronic notice. I have yet to receive my Tri EDC, If i don't receive it in the next month I would just give up hope of ever seeing it arrive and put it down as a lesson learned.

Last edited:

Jetpowered

Newly Enlightened
Guys, I've owned McGizmos, Mac's, etc. one thing to remember, is that these guys are custom builders. They aren't Fenix, Olight, etc.. Some, like Don ship lightening fast, others are true custom builders and order parts when you pay. I've waited a year or more on a custom light. Not that it is right to be put off that long, but it happens. To be satisfied as a collector, I have decided that unless they tell you it is in stock, i will buy used and enjoy it until the new shows. That is just the nature of the beast unfortunately. Also FYI, I have NEVER been taken advantage of doing it this way, although it is much more expensive as a hobby. I hope this helps, and I'm not trying to make excuses for slack builders.
PICK hope this helps,

blistering

Newly Enlightened
Mac send me a PM last night and he's explain if he was busy a couple of last month, but he's still working to fullfill our wish about mac's flashlights. :twothumbs:

Sent using Tapatalk

Darkmoonsun

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order on 16th February 2013. After numerous tries to contact him via PM and email... I eventually got tracking number via paypal email on 8th August 2013. Like Persco above, It also wasn't a real shipping tracking number, but the electronic notice. I have yet to receive my Tri EDC, If i don't receive it in the next month I would just give up hope of ever seeing it arrive and put it down as a lesson learned.

I have received my Tri EDC in the mail today. I had actually given up hope of this arriving and purchased a wonderful stonewashed version on the trade/sell forum. Looks like now I get to enjoy two tri-edc :)

persco

Enlightened
I have received my Tri EDC in the mail today. I had actually given up hope of this arriving and purchased a wonderful stonewashed version on the trade/sell forum. Looks like now I get to enjoy two tri-edc :)

That's great news! Congratulations. Perhaps this means mine will arrive soon... Ordered May 24.