• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: RPM Clickie VII (natural)

Glowmo

Enlightened
This beauty is SOLD!

Up for sale is one totally unused RPM Clickie VII. I ordered the tailcap to install it on my vintage crosshair M2. Sadly the ano of the Clickie doesn't match with my M2. So I never used this beauty. The ano of the Clickie should match with newer SureFire lights.

I would like to have 98 USD for this piece of art. The price includes worldwide shipping (I ship from Germany) per registered mail (partially trackable but not insured).

ibqgYWd2qXoixX.JPG

ibblOfoSy53wpq.jpg

RULES:

• I ship from Germany. The risk of loss during shipment is up to you. I don't offer insured shipping, because the German post won't refund the collectors value of a lost item and they need an official invoice (which I don't have) when a package is lost. So the insurance costs money while it is worth nothing. However, I'll never lost a package during shipment.
  • I only accept payments per PayPal and I'll ship to your verified PayPal address only. Before you pay, please ensure that your PayPal address is the correct shiping address!
  • The first to post "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over any PM or email communication.
  • There's the possibility that a deal falls through, so "backup" posts are always welcome.
  • I expect the buyer's payment within 24 hours after I sent the payment details. Otherwise the light will be made available again.

Last edited: