Production Aftermarket LED Headlight Size Question

Hamilton Felix

Enlightened
I know that JW Speaker, Truck-lite and others make production LED headlights in the large 7 inch round and the large 200mm rectangular. I'm wondering if there are any other standard sizes that are smaller, specifically, PAR46 (5-3/4") or something close.

I have a 1976 Honda CT90 that I'd like to make operational again. The rather pitiful factory headlamp is close enough to PAR46 size that I think I could graft in something of that sort. I know this ancient 6 volt bike will have a tiny charging system. This is why I feel the low draw of LED lights may be worth the cost in this case (definitely not yet worth it on something like a truck with a 100 amp alternator). There's a proliferation of 6VDC to 12VDC converters, due to the old car hobby, so the absence of 6 volt LED headlights shouldn't be a problem. The bike is intended as a "user," not a collectible. The original orange is changing to OD/camo, but I don't plan to screw it up too much. It already has a round light and a round housing (that needs a little TLC), and I'd like to stay with that.

Granted, I'm thinking mostly of using the bike to explore trails and abandoned logging roads, but there's a possibilty of running a few miles to and from those roads on regular two lane blacktop highway. And there's a chance I might be coming home at night. If I'm "screaming along" on the highway at 40 or 50 mph, I want to see and be seen. The factory light will be legal, but the idea of a better light that's 100% legal has its appeal.

Offroad-only lighting is much simpler, but frankly I don't see much need there. My offroad adventures will mostly be crawling in low range and mostly in daylight. I just want to be a bit safer on the road.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
There's a good 5-3/4" (PAR46) LED headlamp line from JW Speaker. There's probably also junk from the usual off-brand suspects.

Hilldweller

Enlightened
You could also buy a 7" Grote bucket and mount that on the bike with a Trucklite Phase 7 (lower amperage use than JWS).