Malkoff        
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Moddoolar Discussion and Updates

Default Re: Moddoolar Discussion and Updates

I am also in support of selling the bodies now. My light is going to get scratched anyway.

Although my TL35 body doesn't show any signs of wear and it has been carried a lot.

Has there been any plans on stocking z44 black cryos heads? Would be perfect for some of my moddoolar bodies.

Default Moddoolar Discussion and Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle1911 View Post
    I am also in support of selling the bodies now. My light is going to get scratched anyway.

Although my TL35 body doesn't show any signs of wear and it has been carried a lot.
    On the way, should be out next weekend, with Insider 57 (no triples).

Quote Originally Posted by engineeringmatt09 View Post
    Has there been any plans on stocking z44 black cryos heads? Would be perfect for some of my moddoolar bodies.
    Agreed. We've been pushing for bigger more powerful P60 setups, but interest in dropins is shifting to smaller and lighter. About 2 months.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    On the way, should be out next weekend, with Insider 57 (no triples).
    i know in the other thread you mentioned issues with delivery from a vendor may push back the original ETA of mid august. is there a new ETA on them?

Quote Originally Posted by tab665 View Post
    i know in the other thread you mentioned issues with delivery from a vendor may push back the original ETA of mid august. is there a new ETA on them?
    Not yet. The understocked component arrived this morning and half the boards are already finished. The rest come together tomorrow. That leaves two steps. 1) we are shipping via two separate and simultaneous methods to ensure best possible speed. This will take between a few days and a few weeks. Then 2) its a week to assemble those into finished heads and put them for sale. If lucky, we'll be ready to resume sales on schedule. If the later, we'll get pushed back to late August. I'll have a clearer picture next week.

In either case, I'll be posting to the Wasp thread, days before they will be ready so no one gets caught off guard.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Definitely looking forward to black z44 cryos head in a couple months!!!

Also any updates on black triad tail caps w/ clip Installed?

Thx for all the help

Is there an alternative body someone can suggest for the tl65 or db65? It doesn't look these will be back in production for some time. Thanks.

Dan, any chance of TL65 bodies coming up? Would love to be able to use 18650 batts with my Moddoolar light.

Quote Originally Posted by engineeringmatt09 View Post
    Definitely looking forward to black z44 cryos head in a couple months!!!

Also any updates on black triad tail caps w/ clip Installed?
    Cryos 44 are ready to ship in both colors

Quote Originally Posted by tangomongo View Post
    Is there an alternative body someone can suggest for the tl65 or db65? It doesn't look these will be back in production for some time. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACardsr View Post
    Dan, any chance of TL65 bodies coming up? Would love to be able to use 18650 batts with my Moddoolar light.
    Sorry guys. Only Moddoolar bodies work with Moddoolar heads and Moddoolar are on hold until we clear things up with BOSS. I'll see if we still get this done this year.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    Sorry guys. Only Moddoolar bodies work with Moddoolar heads and Moddoolar are on hold until we clear things up with BOSS. I'll see if we still get this done this year.

Hi Dan, I know the BOSS is a smashing success (I have 4...) but any news on TL 65 bodies I sure need one for my Wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by ACardsr View Post
    Hi Dan, I know the BOSS is a smashing success (I have 4...) but any news on TL 65 bodies I sure need one for my Wasp.
    This and WASP heads as well. As much as I like my BOSS light I think a WASP setup would work better for my needs.

I'm also itching for a Moddoolar flashlight. The Pocket ZRS is calling me! Hopefully things with BOSS get cleared up soon; they have definitely been a smashing success.
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp...5oUVN8rPDveKYA (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)

Would love to see an inventory of some smoothie bezels, bezel rings and triad tails again. I miss those days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234