Peli 1150 case..is it...

kev1-1

Enlightened
large enough to hold a surefire M3 and some other bits and bobs (lamps etc)? Is it worth it?

Thanks!

2watt

Newly Enlightened
The Pelican web-site lists the 1150 inside demensions as L 8 3/8" X W 5 7/8" X H 3 11/16". www.pelican.com S/F M3 = 7.1" so yes it will fit. I'd like a little more clearance than that myself.

kev1-1

Enlightened
Thanks 2watt...maybe I will look at the 1200 for the little bit of extra space it offers.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "pick n pluck" foam on the inside cuts in 1/2" increments so you want make sure you the case is at least an extra inch wider/longer than what you are encasing.

What I did when buying mine was to draw on a poster board or piece of paper the inside dimensions of the case and place whatever was going to go inside to see how it would all fit.

There is also a little bit of foam at the top of the case in the lid, so give the vertical dimensions a bit of play also.

kev1-1

Enlightened
Well I placed an order for the 1200, I'll post here if the size is ok. Thanks for the help one and all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

kev1-1

Enlightened
I received the case a few weeks ago now. I am very pleased with it! It holds everything I wanted it to...and is incredibly well made. The pick and pluck foam system makes it very easy to securely hold objects of varying dimensions. I would be happy to recommend pelican cases /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif