How long is the current wait for a tri edc

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one in brass and I'm super excited about it but I would love to know what the average wait time is in 2013.

biglights

Enlightened
I think a lot people are waiting six to eight months. Maybe you will get yours by spring or early summer of 2014 :whistle:

IsaacL

Enlightened
Interesting, I saw Persco just got his (4 months wait time).

biglights

Enlightened

From talking with others here in PM and reading different threads, that is on the low end of the wait time. Maybe Mac is pumping them out faster now. In the past I know that is what people have said. Nice light and well worth the wait. Lack of communication for some is a problem, though Mac has always answered my Pms rather fast.

persco

Enlightened

Yup. Just got it. Ordered May 24. Some wait longer, some receive their light sooner. The only thing that is certain with Mac is that you will eventually get your light, but there's no definite time frame.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
Lack of communication is going to be an issue. At least give me some info that's a lot of money.

IsaacL

Enlightened
I know. Just thought it was worth noting. Perhaps they are being pumped out faster like you suggested. I didn't want the wait so I have a used one on the way :)

From talking with others here in PM and reading different threads, that is on the low end of the wait time. Maybe Mac is pumping them out faster now. In the past I know that is what people have said. Nice light and well worth the wait. Lack of communication for some is a problem, though Mac has always answered my Pms rather fast.

biglights

Enlightened
I know. Just thought it was worth noting. Perhaps they are being pumped out faster like you suggested. I didn't want the wait so I have a used one on the way :)

Yes, this is what I did also. Got mine in under a month. Looks good as new.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
the suspense is killing me guys. Is this thing just going to show up at my door sometime next year?

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
We'll just an update. Communication has not been an issue. I've received emails from Mac. I had already ordered my light tho so it may have made a difference that I was a paying customer and not just another tire-kicker...who knows. I can understand not wanting to answer a bunch of questions from ppl that might not buy anything. He obviously has no shortage on customers the way it is.