Dr. Meth Flash Game!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Nice game, yo

ibhK1nfPgE6y7O.jpg

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Yeah, noticed the percentage of success? One is just 10%! The trick I tried and worked was save up enough to click the upgrade a few times. At least four or five. Then, do one right after the other. Tried this tactic twice and it worked.

I've been playing since yesterday, too.

Yd8HCq2.jpg

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I noticed you're hiring 100,000 dealers per second. Did you actually click 300,000 times on the hire master dealer box, or is there some easier way? Just getting to 3500 dealers per second was starting to make my fingers hurt.

Cool game. Now I can add "multi-trillionaire drug lord" to my resume!

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
I noticed you're hiring 100,000 dealers per second. Did you actually click 300,000 times on the hire master dealer box, or is there some easier way? Just getting to 3500 dealers per second was starting to make my fingers hurt.

Cool game. Now I can add "multi-trillionaire drug lord" to my resume!

I used an auto clicker.

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Well, finally got the meth purity multiplier. That thing is a pain in the ***! Got it past 100% to 101%. Since I don't need the money, I'm not going any higher. I just wanted to see if you can go higher than 100% and apparently you can.

KI9PZhZ.jpg

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Looks like there's been a lot of updates to the game. Master Chef for buying max amount of cooks at once, and new graphic character for the meth purity, 100% purity glitch corrected, possible new page of upgrades coming (there's a lock for a second page and no idea how to unlock it at this time), new 'Buy' items: An Actual Star and Black Hole. The Black Hole does nothing. It sucks 100,000,000 Dealers per click. Pointless, but funny. Also, I got trophies that I never got when I should have.

YPFKfXQ.jpg

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have it running in the background - haven't gotten the one week achievement, or unlocked the second page of upgrades. How do you do that?

Good news is, when I unlock it, I'll be ready to go. Currently at around 300 trillion for both $ and G.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
I finally unlocked everything. Going to play to get the 'One Week' trophy, then I'm done.

SYrHKog.jpg

Is anybody else still playing?
75 trillion, 961 billion, 135 million, 676 thousand, 3 hundred 36, am I saying that right???

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
I have it running in the background - haven't gotten the one week achievement, or unlocked the second page of upgrades. How do you do that?

Get the Black Hole and sacrifice 15 dealers.

75 trillion, 961 billion, 135 million, 676 thousand, 3 hundred 36, am I saying that right???

It's up to 312 trillion, now. :)

Last edited: