Glow Powder....Doable?

shilohsharps

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in ordering a Tri-EDC. Is it still possible to order with glow powder....I don't see this option available on Mac's website, but see others have done so.

Also, I'm not concerned about the wait time....but if you pay via Paypal, is your card charged at time of order or delivery.

thx.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
Billed at time of order. But after you order Mac is a lot more easier to get ahold of. (Go figure) he told me tri edc wait is about 5 weeks. I ordered a brass one about two weeks ago so we'll see.

shilohsharps

Newly Enlightened
Billed at time of order. But after you order Mac is a lot more easier to get ahold of. (Go figure) he told me tri edc wait is about 5 weeks. I ordered a brass one about two weeks ago so we'll see.

That's great to know.....I may join you on the brass......but still deciding.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
That's great to know.....I may join you on the brass......but still deciding.
I have titanium lights and I wanted something different that will develop a patina and have its own character after a while. Not to mention its rare to find lights in brass. The reason I went with brass instead of copper is because it's harder and will stand up to much more abuse plus when brass is cleaned up it shines like gold. Very pretty! :thumbsup: On getting a brass one with me!