Flashlight spec matrix

Photogr

Newly Enlightened
Is there a page on this site, or anywhere on the internet which lists all or most lights and shows their technical specifications in a matrix? I'm specifically interested in purchasing a light with warm tint and am trying to research them in a relatively efficient manner. If not, can anyone suggest an efficient way to do so?

Photogr

Newly Enlightened
Thanks 880arm! This is what I was asking for, though as feared nothing indicating beam color and not kept up to date. Can anyone suggest a way to isolate the list of warm tint lights from cool as I search for a light to purchase? I guess I could ask for recommendations, but I was hoping to find things myself or at least limit things down before I got to that point.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Parametrek Flashlights has a pretty good comparator. The goinggear website has a massive stock of lights and allows you to filter your search to neutral/warm tint.

This CPF thread from a while back has a list of HCRI, neutral and warm tint lights, I think it's a little outdated though.

Happy flashlight hunting!

Photogr

Newly Enlightened
Thanks gravelmonkey! These are great suggestions and I'll check them out. I've been on goinggear and used the filter you mentioned which is a great idea in theory. The problem with ii is that when you filter for only warm lights, the only real choice is the Armytek Predator, and even the neutral filter only has a couple additional choices. That's what gave me the idea to ask in the first place.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Thanks gravelmonkey! These are great suggestions and I'll check them out. I've been on goinggear and used the filter you mentioned which is a great idea in theory. The problem with ii is that when you filter for only warm lights, the only real choice is the Armytek Predator, and even the neutral filter only has a couple additional choices. That's what gave me the idea to ask in the first place.

Warm/neutral/HCRI lights are much more abundant than they were 2+ years ago, still a bit thin on the ground though.

Solarforce host and P60 module of your choice is always an option. Or an emitter swap of a cool white light - I changed my Fenix LD20 with XP-G to a Nichia 219 a few months back, it's been said before, but the most difficult part really is getting the head open. If you don't want to do it yourself, there's plenty of folk here who are more than competent.

Good luck!