X-Ray

ven

Flashaholic
Hi all just wandered if anyone had heard the same,two different companies saying now Hong Kong are X-raying packages for 18650s etc.These have been returned to sellers so presume it effects other shops too over there.Some may slip through the net and this has been introduced in last month i believe.

Managed to get some xtar 2600s in UK no problem,but if is definitely true then can see prices going up:thumbsdow

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a long thread on Page 2, or 3, about this.

The last I read, was that things were easing up, but I don't know if things have changed in the past three weeks.

I'm in the US and reputable Ebayers that I've used in the past, still have inventory and their prices are typical, so there's no gouging going on, that I've seen.

Chris

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Chris,i had a quick look for a thread:oops: obv i did not look enough..........apologies.
My last message was within a week from a seller stating again these facts about items being returned,did not know about this before a couple of weeks prior.Still waiting an order from 3 weeks back as can still buy them no probs.Maybe just extra time to get here...........

Thanks

Latest posts