i need a wallpaper

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i've been wanting to get a good flashlight wallpaper for some time now.
i've used famous photos by shelby, and others, but most of them get a little pixilized when shown full screen. of coures, that's probably because i was using a smaller version.

anyway, i'd like to see some high quality-high res photos that can be used as wallpapers. i use 1280x1024 so that size would be perfect. of course, images that large can't be linked to on here.

would anyone be willing to post lower-res versions here, then send me an email of the higher res for me to host? i's put a link here for more people to use them.

what would really be cool is if somone made a flashlight [/b]theme[/b], complete with screensavers, cursors, icons, sounds, etc.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
thanks for the link xray, that was posted after i started this thread.

buzzard, that photo won't load! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
thanks hawk, it's working now.
my pos connection has a hard time with large loads like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
I have made a few. Email me for the full size versions if you want them. [email protected]

219webpics_26.jpg

219webpics_24.jpg

219webpics_2.jpg

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
roth, remember to spare some ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ah ya, can anyone do with SFE2E or SF body with PR? Gun metal finish? i fell in love with those two.

RIchard, your wallpaper looks superb. Can you change the flashlight with something like SF + PR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ah ya, can anyone do with SFE2E or SF body with PR? Gun metal finish? i fell in love with those two.

RIchard, your wallpaper looks superb. Can you change the flashlight with something like SF + PR

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I dont know what PR is. If I did though I would be happy to do whatever ya needed.