DFW Area--Any Known Stores to Have EB2 and/or EB1 In Stock with Tactical Tail Switch?

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Wow. Been a member here for years and posted some in the past as I fed the obsession but can't believe how long it's been. Moved on to some other obsessions. Now as I'm getting into the EDC forum, I'm stumbling across flashlight posts. I'm amazed at the evolution and improvement in products.

I currently own the following Surefires: 2 L1s (last gen) with E1B pocket clips (my favorite EDC), E1B x2, E2DL, 2 LX2s, G2Z x2 with Malkoff drop ins. Also have 3 Novatac 120Ps I got from a former employee who was on his way out of the company--he even had one engraved with my name and IDPA information. And a couple Fenix key chain AAA multi-mode little gems. Sold most of my other SF E series, outdoorsman etc. lights years ago. Also have a couple two cell and one cell "bezel down" Vital Gear flashlight bodies bought before SF got their head out of their @$$ and improved their pocket clips.

I want to update my collection with a "500" lumen version of a two cell light, and a 200 lumen version of the one cell light. Want tactical switches on both, but a few phone calls finds only clickies. I bought my 2nd LX2 yesterday after reading a bunch and catching up. Could have gotten it cheaper online, but try to buy local and got it for $164 locally. Didn't want that light to get away from me and become like trying to find an L1 now.

Anyone know of a DFW area store with good selection or even know of one with tactical switches in stock? Color not critical though I'll go with tan if I order since I don't have any tan lights.

THANKS!