• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: SPY 007

tangfj

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I'm a little new to flashlights and to this forum so I hope that I'm posting in the proper place. I am, like many of you I suspect, the type of person who likes to try everything out to see how they like it. That being said, when I saw the Spy 007's on this forum I knew I needed to try one out for myself to see how I like it. I bought this flashlight from Silgt and received it last week. I believe it may have belonged to someone else prior to Silgt but you could never tell. No scratches or marks of any kind as far as I can tell. This light has been well taken care of! I've only used it indoors at home for my own testing. After playing around with it for a while I realized that this flashlight is just not for me. Don't get me wrong, it IS a great flashlight and is in fantastic condition... I may even get one sometime later in the future. As for right now, though, this little light needs to find a home where it'll be used and not stored on a shelf.

Anyway on to the details of the FSOT:

What you'll get: SPY 007 (S/N 0287) with 3 blue trits, XP-G 4000K emitter, Stingray AOTH holster, and Lumapower Diffuser Wand - I WILL NOT PART OUT
Note: diffuser wand was not part of the sale from Silgt, I added that myself... it fits on top of the light snugly and serves its purpose nearly perfectly

Price: $800 shipped (only looking to recoup what I paid)

Payment: Paypal only please to my screen name at gmail.com

Terms: First I'll take it gets it (FS only), for trades please post to this thread that you've PM'd me to indicate priority

Shipping: Sorry but at the moment I will only ship to CONUS using priority mail... insurance is additional to the buyer.

Trade options: Most options below are your flashlight(s) + cash to make equivalent value...
  • McGizmo Makai
  • McGizmo 2xAA pak
  • Muyshondt Aeon or Nautilus Mk II
  • Prometheus Writes Alpha Pen in Ti or AL
  • HDS Rotary Hi Cri or Cool
  • Prometheus Alpha
  • Oveready Moddoolar - full flashlights only please no parts
  • Anything else custom Titanium, PM me what you have!

Now for the important part... the pics
!

Spy007600px-09_zps5243d186.jpg

Spy007600px-08_zpsf1366f20.jpg

Spy007600px-05_zps157d26fa.jpg

Spy007600px-01_zpsf7963980.jpg

Spy007600px-02_zps28c2addb.jpg

Spy007600px-03_zpsdbfe1ddc.jpg

Spy007600px-04_zpse978e7a2.jpg

Spy007600px-07_zps86d1a770.jpg

Spy007600px-06_zpsa5af01b6.jpg

Spy007600px-11_zps448364e4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

(Mods, if I've messed anything up or done anything wrong here, let me know!)

Last edited by a moderator:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: SPY 007 w/ 3 blue trits, XP-G 4000K, Stingray AOTH, diffuser (PIC INTENSIVE

Awesome light with lots of extras. Great deal! Any idea who moded the LED?

tangfj

Newly Enlightened
Re: FSOT: SPY 007 w/ 3 blue trits, XP-G 4000K, Stingray AOTH, diffuser (PIC INTENSIVE

Awesome light with lots of extras. Great deal! Any idea who moded the LED?

Nope, maybe Silgt or the previous owner could chime in if they see this thread.

tangfj

Newly Enlightened

Trade Pending with BenChiew...

tangfj

Newly Enlightened

Hi Shaun, you should change your header to "Traded" rather than "Withdrawn".
:)

Thanks, I wasn't sure about proper etiquette around here but knew I needed to mark it something other than FSOT. Anyway, it's updated now and the light will go out tomorrow!