awesume movie on nbc!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its the xmas movie with chevy chase it realy is very good

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've had my apartment windows come out looking like the house on Christmas Vacation does, with all those Christmas lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love animals, but the part when the cat drags the light cord under the tree and chews through it...ZAP!

gets me every time!!!

Bob

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Like any good flashaholic, I like the part where all the Christmas lights on the house come on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Let's see here...he has 25,000 light bulbs outside, assume they're all C9 bulbs and assume he didn't step on any of them...that's 225,000 watts - almost a quarter of a megawatt!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Compare that with my meager window displays and inside-the-house displays that "only" use 1.4 megawatt-hours (MWh, not kWh) of electricity for the whole month of December.

Oh, and Christmas Vacation 2 will be shown two Saturdays from now on the same station. I didn't know there was a Christmas Vacation 2, so I'll have to watch it and see what gets blown up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
Like any good flashaholic, I like the part where all the Christmas lights on the house come on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Let's see here...he has 25,000 light bulbs outside, assume they're all C9 bulbs and assume he didn't step on any of them...that's 225,000 watts - almost a quarter of a megawatt!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Compare that with my meager window displays and inside-the-house displays that "only" use 1.4 megawatt-hours (MWh, not kWh) of electricity for the whole month of December.

Oh, and Christmas Vacation 2 will be shown two Saturdays from now on the same station. I didn't know there was a Christmas Vacation 2, so I'll have to watch it and see what gets blown up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol the light scene was a classic all i kept thinking is it would be better if he hads strands that where the bulbs where in parelele so it would still light if 1 went out
o the xmas 2 is new that will be its debut.
http://www.wowt.com/entertainment/headlines/509732.html
BURBANK, Cailf. -- November 17, 2003 -- NBC's will premiere its fun-filled family holiday adventure -- "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure" ? on Saturday, Dec. 20 (9-11 p.m. ET). The new movie is produced by Warner Bros. Television and stars Oscar and Emmy nominee Randy Quaid ("Independence Day"), who reprises his memorable role from the popular "National Lampoon Vacation" film series as Cousin Eddie.

Matty Simmons, who produced "National Lampoon's Animal House" and the "National Lampoon Vacation" films, is the writer and executive producer. Nick Marck ("Malcolm in the Middle," "Gilmore Girls") directs.

Quaid is joined by Miriam Flynn, who played his wife, Catherine, in the previous "Vacation" films. The movie also stars Dana Barron ("National Lampoon's Vacation"), Jake Thomas ("Lizzie McGuire," "Artificial Intelligence: AI"), Fred Willard ("A Mighty Wind," "Everybody Loves Raymond") and multiple Emmy Award winner Ed Asner ("Lou Grant," "Mary Tyler Moore").

In addition, Eric Idle of classic "Monty Python" fame makes a special cameo appearance, reprising his role from "National Lampoon's European Vacation" as a put-upon English tourist. The movie also stars Beverly Garland ("Port Charles"), Julian Stone ("General Hospital") and Sung Hi Lee ("Nurse Betty").

After the affable Eddie is bitten by a monkey ? his lab-mate at a nuclear-research testing facility ? his boss (Willard) tries to ward off a potential lawsuit by offering Eddie and his family an all-expense paid trip to the South Pacific for the Christmas holiday. Thrilled at the prospect of escaping chilly Chicago and finally going on a real vacation, Eddie and Catherine (Flynn) are joined by their brainy son Third (Thomas), their cousin, Audrey (Barron), a voluptuous tour guide (Hi Lee) and Eddie's crusty Uncle Nick (Asner), whose wife (Garland) has just left him for the Christmas tree delivery man.

But Eddie can't seem to go anywhere without causing chaos, and their dream vacation quickly turns into a tropical nightmare when the family gets shipwrecked on a South Sea island. While the hilariously inept Eddie tries valiantly to fulfill his wife's wish to just have food and shelter for Christmas, the rest of the family tries to survive the elements ? and each other ? while keeping up their yuletide spirits.

Just when there's hope of a rescue by wealthy Australian businessman (Stone), Eddie unintentionally sabotages the rescue efforts. Then the fate of his family is in his bungling hands as his tries to return them safely to civilization from a Christmas vacation they'll never forget.
no chevy chase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Tomas

Banned
Uh, THE Sung Hi Lee?

As in Korean Supermodel?

Guess I'll have to watch, Raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T_sig6.gif

gadgetboy

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Okay Tomas...now we need to see the REST of that picture.

PS those blinking eyes creep me out. I never catch em except out of the corner of my eye when I'm reading.
STOP IT!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Tomas said:
Uh, THE Sung Hi Lee?

As in Korean Supermodel?
she is hot im not sure if it is the same person though.but i hope so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guess I'll have to watch, Raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T_sig6.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tomas

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
gadgetboy said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Okay Tomas...now we need to see the REST of that picture.

PS those blinking eyes creep me out. I never catch em except out of the corner of my eye when I'm reading.
STOP IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I suspect a lot more of the image I had linked up there at first could be found with a Google Search.

The link's been changed to a small fan site that has more than just that head and shoulder shot of her. A bit of bio and a few small galleries, and a link to a 'wallpaper' site that has the pic I had up there at first:

SHL.jpg

As to the blinkin' eyes, I gotta do it! If I don't they get really dry ...
blinkie.gif

T_sig6.gif