• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT: Mr. Bulk, McLux, Fivemega, Surefire Lights and Components & Bulbs.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB: Mr. Bulk, McLux, Fivemega, Surefire Lights, Components & Bulbs.

So i'm back (again). I guess flashlights are in the blood. So i'm on the lookout again to see what's out there. I've been looking at newer stuff but as always i'm on the lookout for some of my favorite things. I've put together a list for some of my favorite custom manufacturers. In no specific order. If you have something you think I might be interested in then send me a private message. If it's something on my list chances are i'll buy it as long as the price is reasonable. (and my definition of reasonable is NOT 3-4 times the original sale price. Although i'm willing to pay a small premium for certain things i've seen some FS threads that are just ridiculous) I don't mind gear that has a few miles on it as long as it's not beat to death. So if you have something that isn't a shelf queen I might (and likely) be interested. Even if they've been modified with newer emitters, electronics, etc.

First a thank you to all those whom have offered me items that I've been able to acquire so far over the past few years. And have been patient with the budget being a little tight during the holiday seasons and waiting for payment:

VWDr
Illuminated
jmpaul320
baylisstic
fredx
Paul6ppca
Fivemega
dbrad
William Lafferty
Lips
vacuum3d
Christoph
ACMarina
HKdude
mk2rocco

Update: I've acquired/built a few hotwires out of the hosts and parts that i've received. All the way from 4.2v runtime builds all the way up to 19.2v monster firestarters. Now I need Bulbs!!! I'd like to get at least a few of each of these:

Osram 64430
WA01166
WA01132
WA01323
WA01164
WA01185
WA01111
ROP Low & High
Philips 5761
9v-14.4v reflectorized MR16 bulbs. Preferably ~35w long runtime bulbs. I've got a few 50-75w

Also in a real need for at least three 14670 protected Li-Ions. AW hasn't made these in a while and I can't find a source for protected cells and don't want to use unprotected cells. - Managed to find a few but would still like a few more.

Peu

Pablo put out a few little nice small runs of mostly 1-cell lights. I've got a Bare Al Neoca BL CR2 light already and would like to see what else is floating around out there.

Arc

Just looking for LS(LSL-LSP-LSH-LS1, Etc), First Run, And other variations of that form factor.

Not looking for AA, AAA, or Arc4.

Fivemega:

Back before Varooj was putting out total CNC customs he had some of the best mag mod hosts out there for both LED and Incan (mostly incan) builds. Combinations of bored bodies, finned heads, removable cam reflectors, battery holders, etc. I still have a few of his mag mods but am looking to put a few more together. So i'm looking for the following components:

Elephant Host
Original FM run custom mag hosts (bored, finned, grooved, etc)
FM 3" heads
FM 2.5" Throwmaster head

Battery holders for 2D-3D-4D mags. Pretty much open to anything here. Would really like to get a 8aa/2d, 12aa/3d, and 16aa/4d for quad bored mags. etc. I've got a few other (I think maybe Modamag?) holders for 12aa/3d but I really like the quality of FM's holders best.

Lummi

I remember when Lummi offered the first ORB and I had one of the original CPF run. But I sold it back in the day and then Lummi went away.

Looking for:
Original Orb (2x123)
Raw (Already have a NS, need bare Alum)
Wee

Mr. Bulk

Charlie made some of my favorite lights ever put on CPF, plain and simple. The Lionheart's were the first custom run I ever followed the build thread on while the build was going through its stages. (The VIP's had already been done) I've been able to find a few here and there over the years including some I've had since the beginning of my flashaholism.

Lionhearts (Already have CPF HA3-Black and HA3-NAT, still need Bare aluminum or even Brass if that was ever a thing)
Lioncubs (Don't have any of these yet) :(
Chameleons (Already have are bead blasted aluminum. Would like Black, Natural, and whatever else is out there)
Dragonhearts (Don't have any of these either) :( :(

McGizmo:

I remember being quite fond of McGizmo's original McLux and Alpeh series of bodies, heads, LE's, etc. Looking for pretty much anything I can get my hands on there.

Aleph/McLux components:

Heads
LE's/kits
Various size bodies (especially a 1xCR123 body)
Tail switches (Twistie or clicky)

Other McLux builds
PD
Haiku
Mule

"Surefire":

Looking for E series custom components (Balrog, Leef, Peu, FM, McGizmo, etc.). Looking for bodies, heads, & tails. But mostly looking for bodies & tails. Stuff that I can use to mix up configurations on my Aleph gear a bit. Also could use a few Z57 twistie tailcaps, 2 black and 1 NAT, or even better if somebody has any in bare aluminum that they've stripped I could use one of those as well.

Misc. Random stuff I'm looking for:

(I know that some of the following bits are available from various places brand new but looking to help people get rid of some spare parts they don't need/want and save a few bucks if I can)

Custom machined/modified/coated Mag D components or complete lights
AW Soft Start Switch/Socket (D-cell type)
Mag Boro or tempered glass lenses (D-cell type)
good AA charger (ideally to charge 8 at a time)

So let me know what you've got. Worst I can say is I'm not interested. But i'm open to a real wide variety of stuff. If you have something similar to something i'm looking for let me know. I might just want it anyway.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Mr. Bulk, McLux, Fivemega, Arc, Mac, Etc. Lights and Components.

PM sent.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've received some PM's on some really great stuff guys, keep them coming.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Updated the list. I found a VIP, some McGizmo Aleph stuff, and a pretty awesome FM Hotwire 4D Mag Mod. Still looking for a few things.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's replied to. Also edited the first post, made some additions, took out a thing or two. etc.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added and removed a few things. Included adding a surefire section

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

know that most/all of the following bits are available from various places brand new but looking to help people get rid of some spare parts they don't need/want and save a few bucks if I can)

Kiu Bi-Pin high temp socket kits (D-cell type)
AW Soft Start Switch/Socket (D-cell type)
Mag aluminum reflectors (D-cell removable cam or camless)
Mag Boro lenses (D-cell type)
WA1164 Bulbs
Philips 5761 Bulbs
Osram 64623 Bulbs
Osram 64458-S Bulbs

Ive got a mag 85 with bad switch if interested;
5 mega 9aa battery carrier
Fm metal reflecter with focus LOP
Pm if your interested

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB/WTT: Mr. Bulk, McLux, Fivemega, Arc, Mac, Surefire Lights and Components.

Going to pick up that Mag85 stuff from Paul. I updated the first post a bit. I've now got battery holders but i'd like to keep an eye open for any that were made by Fivemega. With the machine plastic (delrin?) spacers.

Also i'd like to pick up a stock Pewter D Mag head. Either with or without original reflector/lens. I'm sure somebody has to have one laying around something from a build that they upgraded with a FM 3" head or something. Id like to not have to buy a whole light just to scavenge the head from it.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: WTB/WTT: Mr. Bulk, McLux, Fivemega, Arc, Mac, Surefire Lights and Components.

Hallis .. been awhile .. hope things are going well

got you covered for Arc LS lights .. may have a Mr Bulk light laying around and a few more on your list
PM sent ..

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hallis .. been awhile .. hope things are going well

got you covered for Arc LS lights .. may have a Mr Bulk light laying around and a few more on your list
PM sent ..

Things are well enough, Cy. Good to see you're still around. :) Replied to your PM and dropped my cell # in there. Although right now it's best to email me.

Made a few small updates to the first post.

JasonH

Enlightened

PM sent

nbp

Flashaholic
Hallis .. been awhile .. hope things are going well got you covered for Arc LS lights .. may have a Mr Bulk light laying around and a few more on your list PM sent ..

Not to hijack this thread, but cy, do you have a thread somewhere with your old Arc parts listed for sale?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Original post updated. Not looking for anymore modified Mag hosts. I've been able to pick up 3 of various configurations.