• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** WTS: LZ Hexacree Custom Mag (Signature LZ Potentiometer Knob) WORLDWIDE ***

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
PRICE DROP!!!

Different options added......

Up for sale is a rare LZ custom. A one of a kind I believe.

Candy Red HAIII customised D sized mag that is cut down to accept 2 of AW's very sought after C li-ion. These 2 AW C li-ion have been charged only in a Triton 2 charger, so no worries about damaged batteries from over-charging.

A delrin sleeve is included, so there is no rattling of batteries. 2 small magnets will be included to make contact with tailcap, which was the method suggested by LZ.

Variable output controlled by LZ's signature potentiometer knob just in front of the switch. If you have never played with one of these knobs, you don't know the simplicity you are are missing out on. It adjusts the light output like a volume knob would do to volume. There is a red trit installed in the knob, but the glow is now fairly faint.

- FM Mag 1.25 D, HA red, fluted head, bored
- 7.4V operation
- (2) Sharks on SharkSinks wired to one 20K log pot
- HA black LZ pot knob w/ red trit indicator
- (6) Cree XRE Q5 WG
- Custom heatsink made from alum disc epoxied to a faced PXR19, cured under pressure then turned to fit the bore.
- (6) McR17XR
- UCL
- Light dims to a faint glow from the LEDs (<30 mA, several lumens) to a max of 960 mA (~1300 - 1400 lumens).
- Light draws 3.6A on hi, and 2.2A at mid-pot detent @ 7.4V.

The best part about this light is that the reflectors are not epoxied in and is held snugly by the bezel screwing down into the lens, which means there is a potential for easily upgrading the LEDs.

This has been my bedside light for things that go BUMP in the night, so it has been used only sparingly. Obviously it has never made it outside the house and I bought it new from LZ himself.

Options available:

1. $360 shipped worldwide via registered mail.
(Price inclusive of what you see + delrin sleeve + 2 AW C li-ion)

2. $330 shipped worldwide via registered mail.
( Candy Red HAIII mag bezel instead of polished stainless steel bezel + delrin sleeve + AW C li-ion)

3. $280 shipped worldwide via registered mail.
( Candy Red HAIII mag bezel instead of polished stainless steel bezel, no batteries and sleeve)

First "I'll take it" secures.

Trades will be considered. Mcgizmos, MJ etc...

Last edited: