• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Look what's here...

choombak

Enlightened
So my dad's light died just like that. And the one'a my sister and mom had as well (actually it's a surprise anything survived in their purse so long! ;-)) My requirements were simple - all the multi mode dancing lights were out, and no complex electronics as well. Light had to survive a ladies purse. The only robust light that I know just works is the Arc AAA, but a bit more juice... And I thought if my Eiger in SS that has been around with me for the last few years. This was the only light that never failed.

But contacting Peak was supposed to be a job in itself, so I wasn't sure. Besides I did not want QTC, and if possible level #6. A WTB did not yield much result, so I finally dropped a note to Peak and copied Robyn. To my surprise and shock, I received a response within 24 hrs., the next two days were spent ironing out my exact requirements and I had a quote with a promised delivery in a week. I sent the funds last week, and received a shipping notification yesterday. I waited till the lights were in my hand to announce this, and yes, here is what came in today...

peak.jpg

Two Eigers and one El Cap with momentary switch, all level 6, high cri and narrow optic. I also got an extra eiger ss head for a body I have lying around.

I am absolutely thrilled, and thanks Peak. The lights are truly beautiful as Robyn had promised, and Peak has lived upto the high standard set for all custom makers. They are on a roll... :)

Last edited:

A.D.D.i.c.t.

Newly Enlightened
Awesome!! How did you contact them? I sent an email a few days ago and haven't heard back. Lovely lights!