Maglite 6C Cell

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one from CPFer Stienke

Shoot him a PM, you never know your luck ;)

stienke

Enlightened
I have a near mint one , don't expect it's inexpensive , I don't know where you live but shipping is around 25 Euro's.

borrower

Enlightened
Some people have new 7c mags as well (wink, wink). Look to CPFM around early February.

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
Hello, just wondering if anyone know where I can buy a new Maglite 6C Cell.

Do I have the answer for you! Make one. In fact, make an 8C if you'd like. See the Maglite Extender post I put up. I'm having these professionally machined and anodized here in Colorado. I carry an 8C in my vehicle now. Its absurdly cool. Its a super inexpensive way to own a 6C. Start with a new 4C and an upgraded LED and you are way under what it will cost you to buy an old, used 6C.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another benefit of the extender (no affiliation with seller, and I do not currently own one) is that 6C lights are considered by many in this hobby to be collector's items. Some (many?) are afraid of them losing their value.

Take a 4C and slap on an extender and you no longer have to worry about that, if it is something that concerns you, either now or with respect to the potential for future resale.

Etrain

Newly Enlightened
Blazemourne, I realize its an older post though did you ever find the Maglite 6C lights that you were looking for?