First purchase 2014?

olemil

Newly Enlightened
Anyone made any purchases for 2014 yet? Surprised no one had started this thread yet so I decided to throw it out there. My first purchase of the year was a ZTS MBT-1 battery tester that I just finished ordering (the store was actually open today too!!). I've always wanted a reliable battery tester and now my new flashlight hobby will warrant owning one. Happy New Year!!!

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for a review of the Armytek Grizzly before I purchase anything this year. If it can pull off the same, or better lux than the Barracuda it'll be the first purchase of the year.

May have to wait a while though.

ohio72

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TK75 XML2 along with a Nitecore i4 charger. Also got 4 Ultrafire 18650 2400mah batteries. Hopefully it all gets here on Monday. This is my first big purchase after reading quite a bit on here. There are still many lights I would like to get but will have to wait.

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TK75 XML2 along with a Nitecore i4 charger. Also got 4 Ultrafire 18650 2400mah batteries. Hopefully it all gets here on Monday. This is my first big purchase after reading quite a bit on here. There are still many lights I would like to get but will have to wait.
If I could only have one large light, it would be this. With three extra extensions.
Not really 2014, but ordered the TN32 last night.

TheVat26

Enlightened
Wife surprised me with a MD2 for Christmas and now I see why you all love Malkoff products.
I will probably get a Malkoff MDC 1AA for her now. Just have to wait for everything to get back in stock.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wife surprised me with a MD2 for Christmas and now I see why you all love Malkoff products.
I will probably get a Malkoff MDC 1AA for her now. Just have to wait for everything to get back in stock.

That's a nice surprise!

I'm going to see how long I can go without making a purchase. So far I'm doing pretty well but it's only been a day and a half :naughty:

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Planning to Purchase a PD35, LD41 and maybe the HL30. however its a toss up between the headlamp or the PD12. also on its way is a Nitecore HC50. my first 18650 headlamp.

Danhoe200

Newly Enlightened
Jil Lite JCR2 and Constel. This'll be my second Constel, it makes a great keychain light and tent lantern.

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered MX25L2 Turbo SBT-70 (kit model) and Nitecore P12. I'll get them in a week (January, 10)

PatS

Newly Enlightened
Did it again. Stopped by Going Gear and ended up walking out with a Sunwayman C15A (on closeout) and a S10R because it felt good in my hand. I have to stop going there.