The Fenix-Store        
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Zebralight H600 MK II (Spot and Fill) vs H600F (Floody) vs H602 (no reflector) beams

Default Re: Zebralight H600 MK II (Spot and Fill) vs H600F (Floody) vs H602 (no reflector) be

I bought a video camera (camcorder), I think that soon I'll put online the movie of the Headlamp Zebralight in action.
    Will certainly be better than the previous video - I bought an economic model but to my surprise even manages to film also with very little light, I can filming in the house very well with 3 lumens and losing a bit of quality also filming with 0.4 lumens.
    I will write here the youtube link when they are now available.

(Translate with Google)

Default Re: Zebralight H600 MK II (Spot and Fill) vs H600F (Floody) vs H602 (no reflector) be

Looking forward to seeing the videos. Did you ever get a new light?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the videos. Did you ever get a new light?
    No, I have not bought new lights.
    I had the opportunity to buy a H52Fw but then I decided to give up. I prefer to wait and spend money on a Zebra 18650
    I made a few small videos.
    http://youtu.be/uLL7RGzLJQI
    http://youtu.be/m10257IDs08
    http://youtu.be/vV79X4TLrks
    http://youtu.be/z5Em1NEpB6o (H600w Beacon Strobe)
    http://youtu.be/oqtwHJ8DMKg
    http://youtu.be/6ZuOYHUA77k

Unfortunately, there is a loss of brightness in the video, especially at low power levels
    Last edited by Stefano; 05-19-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: add other link

The first movie that I made did not come very well. They showed a brightness less than the real one.
    Now I've done a bit of practice with the camera and found the proper settings for display brightness real.
    I hope to go early in the woods with the Zebralight and video camera, this evening is not possible because it's raining.

Zebralight H600w MKII video http://youtu.be/qr2T1zqxHKs
    Different power levels.

Other video:
    http://youtu.be/eMZtJV_hsIs

http://youtu.be/cgWKORHipbs

(translate with Google Translator)
    Last edited by Stefano; 05-23-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: add other video link

Very nice, sir. Thanks for making those videos.

Thanks

I have made many videos but I can not name them all, see the main page of the channel to see all the ones uploaded.
    I will try next week to do another scenario.
    I am also looking forward to find some dealer that has the H600Fw
    I'd like to film the Zebralight on a mountain near his home but bring all the equipment alone is complicated, I would at least help to carry camera tripod
    These are the latest videos

http://youtu.be/UPgz8PaI05E

http://youtu.be/cgWKORHipbs

http://youtu.be/x79l9Ls7-lw

(Translate with Google)

Thanks for all the videos
    Mostly reading.

Flashaholic*

Wow Stefano! Love your pics and videos! The best showcase of beam shots I've ever seen!

Usually people only do a review on the light's body itself, not much on it's beam which is equally important.
    Last edited by newbie66; 05-27-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie66 View Post
    Wow Stefano! Love your pics and videos! The best showcase of beam shots I've ever seen!

Usually people only do a review on the light's body itself, not much on it's beam which is equally important.

Thanks newbie66
    This morning I ordered a headlamp H52Fw and in the coming days I will Beamshot :-)
    This H52Fwwill be my 15th Zebralight
    Unfortunately at the moment there is not a H600Fw available in europe
    I think it will still be an interesting comparison with the model H52w - When delivered the H52Fw I'll do some photos together to H52w

(Translate with Google)

Pending H600Fw I'm consoling with H52Fw

H52Fw arrived today, I am surprised by the new look, is similar to that of the new H502.

I wonder if the newer 18650 models are similar (?)

In this photo the H52w with Magic Tape (right) near the new H52Fw (left)

As a first impression I must say that the H52Fw I made ​​a good impression.
    I'm comparing in the house H52w + Magic Tape against H52Fw.
    The frosted lens has a better performance of the tape.
    The H52Fw seems more brighter and much more flood
    I'm thinking I should buy this model before.
    If I had seen a version H52F or H600F I would not have bought H602 and H502
    Maybe later I make a movie, or do photos

(translate with Google)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano View Post
    H52Fw arrived today, I am surprised by the new look, is similar to that of the new H502.
    How do you like the new body style on the new H52Fw? Better than the old smooth one? Grippier? Indifferent?

Quote Originally Posted by ronniepudding View Post
    How do you like the new body style on the new H52Fw? Better than the old smooth one? Grippier? Indifferent?

I confess that I preferred the look and color of the old Zebra (such as H51) but in the end it is a matter of habit.
    I have to properly evaluate this new look to see if I like it or not.
    However, it is pleasant and it is perhaps even more functional entered on the rubber part.
    I weighed both torches (same battery) the H52Fw weighs less than 1 gram (80 g with battery and headband)
    I do not know whether this difference may depend on the new aesthetics but it is probable
    A good thing: the switch of the Fw is hard and make a click "sound" as in older versions
    Maybe they have changed this, my H52w and the H600w MKII - H602w (all 2014) all with a switch (too) soft - I am happy about this because I prefer a hard switch

H52Fw vs. H52w video - others in the next few hours or tomorrow.
    http://youtu.be/6wyr9hP1uB0 (50 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/oeiW5SGB3q4 (50 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/7KHajzOMJPo (2,7 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/PHuo_dqfosQ (25 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/ztSq5HIGS5k (throw 280 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/JK_s_xb6k14 (throw 280 lumens)
    http://youtu.be/-kbyK55FTdM (throw 280 lumens)

(Translate With Google)
    Last edited by Stefano; 06-04-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: add link and other info

Today no video, I went back to use the camera.
    This discussion is for Zebralight 18650 but I think that to see the difference between H52w and H52Fw will be equally interesting.

It would have been nice to see in this comparison but the H502 is cool withe my copy and I decided not to use it.

In the next (animated) picture, the two Zebralight Headlamp to level H1 - I am exactly 6 meters from the wall - the camera to 8 meters from the wall
    H52w: H1= 280 lm
    H52Fw: H1= 266 lm

Next:

Same scenario but level H2
    H52w: H2 = 172 lm
    H52Fw: H2 = 163 lm

Other scenario - Level H1

Other scene: level H2

Other scene: Level L1

Last pics: level H2

I hope to soon have the H600Fw.
    When the H600Fw delivered to me I will repeat these beamshot using H600w - H600Fw-H602w

(Translate with Google)
    Last edited by Stefano; 06-06-2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add pics

This evening I made a short hike, I wanted to climb on top of a mountain, but I had to stop due to encounter with wild boars on path..
    I filmed a lot - I used H600w MKII L2 in headband - H602 hanging around her neck with elastic band.
    I alternated the two headlamp, in some parts of the route I used both to 330 lumens getting a great lighting

A few months ago I did the same thing (both at 330 lumens) but I felt the need to have more lumens.
    I think the visibility of our lights is very much influenced by the ambient temperature and humidity.
    This evening I was fine with only one headlamp at 330 lumens, maybe even a H52 would have been sufficient.
    I have had confirmation that H602 is not valid as a single light to do a hike.
    It allows you to see exactly where you put your feet but the visibility is limited to a few meters.
    H602 is great if used together with another torch that allows a bit of throw.

H600w the best !

(I think the version H600Fw would have been equally good)

Load more videos over the next few days, I have many files in them and there are some good comparisons for fans of lights.
    I need time to select and upload files.

(Terrible translation by Google)

This video (H600w) is very short, is an extract from a larger one.
    Longer videos will be posted tomorrow

Other video (after hiking)
    H600w vs H602 (both at 1020 lumens)

Another video with Zebralight H600w and H602w - used singly and in pairs
    Titles with the brightness level will be added tomorrow

Last edited by Stefano; 06-28-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: add other video

Today I received the H600Fw
    exemplar 100% perfect, beautiful tint.
    Appearance is similar to H52Fw that I received recently.
    Anodizing more "dark"
    The power switch is very hard, it makes a noise audible but is fully functional (very convenient to use)
    Now I have three models H602w - H600w - H600Fw
    Maybe later or tomorrow I make Beamshot

(Translate with Google)

Zebralight comparison (Video)
    H600w - H600Fw - H602w - H2 set to 330 lumens

Another video H600w - H600Fw - H602w - level M1 65 lumens

H600w - H600Fw - H602w - level H1

Last edited by Stefano; 07-01-2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: add other video

I think the last video I posted is the most appropriate to understand the real difference in throw of the three Headlamp.
    H600Fw is an excellent compromise, suitable for many different scenarios

Unenlightened

Stefano, could you please make a comparison of H600Fw (floody) against H600w with Magic Tape?

Yes, in the next few days I can try to do this.
    But from the tests I've done with H52w and H52Fw the opaque lens has a better performance of the tape.

Thankyou for all the data you're generating on these lights. It's a real shame that Zebralight has produced such similar models with no means to distinguish them on their site. Very poor effort Zebralight!

-Do you think the H600FW is suitable for close range work? Soldering, working under a car etc
    -Which model do you think is most suitable for close and medium range? W, FW, FW with tape?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aoeu View Post
    Thankyou for all the data you're generating on these lights. It's a real shame that Zebralight has produced such similar models with no means to distinguish them on their site. Very poor effort Zebralight!

-Do you think the H600FW is suitable for close range work? Soldering, working under a car etc
    -Which model do you think is most suitable for close and medium range? W, FW, FW with tape?

Thanks
    Thanks aoeu
    I make these movies and reviews for passion
    H600Fw is certainly suitable for close work
    Even H602w version is suitable, it has a bundle even bigger, but you have to consider that its beam could disturb those who work at your side
    H600Fw= 90°
    H602w= 120°
    Advantage H600Fw is that it saves a bit of throw and can also be used for other purposes.
    H602w has a very limited throw
    But if you buy just to work closely H602 is the top

(Translate with Google)

Other Zebralight video pending
    Last edited by Stefano; 07-05-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: improved translation

Quote Originally Posted by nikbsf View Post
    Stefano, could you please make a comparison of H600Fw (floody) against H600w with Magic Tape?
    I made some videos of H600w + Magic Tape vs. H600Fw
    The result is very similar, the tape is very beneficial.
    Other video pending

Last edited by Stefano; 07-02-2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: add other video

Another video (no Magic tape)

Zebra H600Fw vs H600w - level H1

This evening I was in a forest, there was a lot of humidity and this is not good for making Beamshot (lower quality in the photos)
    However, I managed to make a comparison of the three Zebralight Headlamp.
    Many deer watching me while I was curious about the Beamshot, they are very much attracted by the lights :-)
    Please consider that in reality the throw is slightly higher than what you see in the picture.

(Translate with Google)

Next photo: Zebralight H600w MKII L2 (level High)

Next photo: Zebralight H600Fw MKII

Next photo: Zebralight H602w

Next photo : animated gif:

Last edited by Stefano; 07-05-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: add animated gif and video

Thanks for this great comparison video Stefano! Am really planning to have my first headlamp and ZL is my brand of choice. Will decide what model to get from your videos. Thanks again

@UnderPar Thanks !

This evening I was nearly two hours in the Mediterranean vegetation to make video and photos of a torch cool white.
    Before leaving I made a shot with the H600w
    After so much cool withe is wonderful to see a neutral tint, for the eyes, the change of tint is a shock :-)

Next: Zebralight H600w

Last edited by Stefano; 07-06-2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: add photo

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano View Post
    H600Fw is an excellent compromise, suitable for many different scenarios
    Maybe the H600FW is even better with magic tape, have you tried it yet?

I received my H600FW today... it's my first "angled light" and I like the form factor a lot. Biggest downside of the light is that there's no pocket clip included. I borrowed the clip from my Olight S20 and this it what it looks like. It's so handy being able to clip the light to your pants or shirt and have the beam pointed forward.

Brgds... BlueSwede

PS. The switch on my H600FW is very quiet... I have other lights that sounds like pressing a mouse button but this one is barely audible. Maybe mine is from a different batch than yours Stefano?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSwede View Post
    Maybe the H600FW is even better with magic tape, have you tried it yet?

Use the Magic Tape on the F version is counterproductive, it has already integrated the magic tape (frosted glass) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSwede View Post
    S. The switch on my H600FW is very quiet... I have other lights that sounds like pressing a mouse button but this one is barely audible. Maybe mine is from a different batch than yours Stefano?

may ..
    But I took two specimens of Zebralight from the same seller, both newly arrived from China. (H52Fw - H600Fw)
    Both have the switch hard and makes an audible click

Edit post: You are satisfied with the throw of this H600Fw.
    Consider this throw enough?
    Last edited by Stefano; 07-07-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Stefano, your pictures and videos helped me place an order on the 600FW. Thanks very much. The Zebralight information is insufficient.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast