Jetbeam        
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 99

Thread: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

  1. #31
    Unenlightened NicC4ge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by the badger View Post
    Don,

    Email order placed for a Haiku XP-G2 (1x123A).

    Thanks.
    Hi, I was thinking of also ordering the Haiku XP-G2 (1x123A). As a fellow Canuck, Can you let me know, how much this light ending up costing
    (with conversion to Canadian Dollars, shipping, and any customs duty and taxes ?) ?

    Also , how long did it take to receive after order was placed.

    Thanks

  2. #32
    Flashaholic* LumensMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    If anyone has a Haiku XML and XPG2, I'd love to see some beamshot comparisons!
    Me too...
    Collecting is all about what you don't have

  3. #33

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by LumensMaximus View Post
    Me too...
    Me three, ideally with a Nichia 119V as well please!

  4. #34
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Email Sent for an XP-G2 Haiku! My first Mcgizmo

  5. #35
    Flashaholic* karlheinz3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    (Cedar Point on Lake Erie) Huron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,471

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    I want one for my Haiku along with a Terra body! Thanks Don....will send email too. Karl
    Karl H. Riedel III. Realtor and a WHOLE lot more!

  6. #36
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,002

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Don, email coming your way.

  7. #37

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Don, email coming from me as well!

  8. #38
    *Flashaholic* PoliceScannerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gainesville,FL
    Posts
    7,973

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by karp View Post
    Don, email coming from me as well!
    Heh heh heh.

  9. #39
    Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's Woods
    Posts
    5,689

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    PSM- Did you warn karp how slippery the slope becomes??? I saw the "I just discovered McGizmos" post in another thread, and just smiled. We're kind of even though, I had never heard of Tom Bihn... * thread hijack off, sorry! *
    Last edited by scout24; 07-07-2014 at 06:41 PM.

  10. #40

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    PSM- Did you warn karp how slippery the slope becomes??? I saw the "I just discovered McGizmos" post in another thread, and just smiled. We're kind of even though, I had never heard of Tom Bihn... * thread hijack off, sorry! *
    This isn't even funny - it's diabolical - I'm literally planning out 2 McGizmo's right now. I don't know what I want anymore - just the best combo. Thinking 1x123 Haiku to start, but I already know it's not going to cut it for me. I mean, maybe I want 2x123. Maybe I want Terra Ram. I don't know anymore. Don emailed me, but now I think I need to discuss further with him and go on his recommendations. One thing I know I have NO interest in are the mules. That's just not my style.

    (ps, have fun with Tom Bihn. I have 4 bags from them, plus untold number of accessories. )

    Edit: So the damage has been done! I officially ordered a Terra Ram with XP-G2. I think this will provide me with the options and "modability" I want, while providing a new form factor to my line. And gives me the option to switch to a twisty later on down the line if I so choose. Thanks for the help all!
    Last edited by karp; 07-08-2014 at 07:34 AM.

  11. #41

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Awesome choice! I'm sure you will but please post your thoughts after getting it. I have the XM-L in my aqua ram but I'm especially interested in hearing about the XP-G2 beam in the ram.

  12. #42
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,002

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by karp View Post
    This isn't even funny - it's diabolical - I'm literally planning out 2 McGizmo's right now. I don't know what I want anymore - just the best combo. Thinking 1x123 Haiku to start, but I already know it's not going to cut it for me. I mean, maybe I want 2x123. Maybe I want Terra Ram. I don't know anymore. Don emailed me, but now I think I need to discuss further with him and go on his recommendations. One thing I know I have NO interest in are the mules. That's just not my style.

    (ps, have fun with Tom Bihn. I have 4 bags from them, plus untold number of accessories. )

    Edit: So the damage has been done! I officially ordered a Terra Ram with XP-G2. I think this will provide me with the options and "modability" I want, while providing a new form factor to my line. And gives me the option to switch to a twisty later on down the line if I so choose. Thanks for the help all!
    Congratulations on your purchase, prepare to be impressed by it. I ordered a Haiku XPG2 w/ AA pak to run on a AW 14500 li ion. I have a mule w/123 pak so I can alternate when needed.
    Last edited by KDM; 07-08-2014 at 08:42 AM.

  13. #43
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,002

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Shipping notice received, Don is the man!

  14. #44
    Moderator
    nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,166

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    NO interest in the Mule? Yeah, that's what everyone says til they try one.
    McGizmo&Sebenza: Get It, Use It, Love It, BAN IT!! McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS

  15. #45

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by calflash View Post
    Awesome choice! I'm sure you will but please post your thoughts after getting it. I have the XM-L in my aqua ram but I'm especially interested in hearing about the XP-G2 beam in the ram.
    I totally will. OP will deliver, and I have the shipping notice now. Wonder the timeframe is from Hawaii to VA,

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    NO interest in the Mule? Yeah, that's what everyone says til they try one.
    I'll just need to see one I suppose!

  16. #46

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Hi i am new to this area.i saw the datasheet is it possible change color tempearature using Cree XP-G2 and how??
    is it possible to get high illuminance at 1 meter by concentrating all light to 200mm area.

  17. #47
    Flashaholic* ianb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Herts, England
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Apologies if this has already been covered, but is the XP-G2 available in 6v variation?
    Thanks,

    Ian
    Inova 24/7 | SL Propoly 4AA | Al PD UV1J | Mag-P4 | M273 | Xeray 50 | Stenlight S7 | Fenix HL30 | Black Diamond Icon | McGizmo Ti Hi Cri Mule | M417 - P | McGizmo Aqua Mule

  18. #48
    Flashaholic* ianb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Herts, England
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    OK, I'll be more specific, could you do a 6v XP-G2 Mule? (like the 6v XML Mule) (better for my bank balance if you can't )

    Thanks,

    Ian
    Last edited by ianb; 07-10-2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: added smiley
    Inova 24/7 | SL Propoly 4AA | Al PD UV1J | Mag-P4 | M273 | Xeray 50 | Stenlight S7 | Fenix HL30 | Black Diamond Icon | McGizmo Ti Hi Cri Mule | M417 - P | McGizmo Aqua Mule

  19. #49
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,002

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    My packaged arrived today, Christmas in July! Although this is not my first Haiku or first of your products it was my first purchase directly from you. I've read so many great testimonials here I just have one thing to add that I've failed to read. Don, I love you man!

  20. #50

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Mine is shipped. Cant wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    NO interest in the Mule? Yeah, that's what everyone says til they try one.

  21. #51
    Flashaholic* ianb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Herts, England
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Ok went for XP-G2 in an Aquamule as no one replied
    Ian
    Inova 24/7 | SL Propoly 4AA | Al PD UV1J | Mag-P4 | M273 | Xeray 50 | Stenlight S7 | Fenix HL30 | Black Diamond Icon | McGizmo Ti Hi Cri Mule | M417 - P | McGizmo Aqua Mule

  22. #52
    Unenlightened NicC4ge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Just placed an order for a XP-G2 Haiku 2x123. Can't wait to get it. Thanks Don.

  23. #53
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    7,176

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    EDIT - ...

    EDIT(2) - arrived, thanks for the quick shipping
    Last edited by archimedes; 07-29-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    ... is the archimedes peak

  24. #54
    Unenlightened NicC4ge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Just got the light yesterday. Very nice !

  25. #55
    *Flashaholic* McGizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    17,167

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Hi guys,
    I have now run out of the XP-G2's I have been building with and I don't know if I can get more of similar or comparable bin and specs yet. I thought I had some more on hand to mount on MCPCB's but I was wrong.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

  26. #56
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,002

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Oh no! Hopefully you can find something comparable, love the tint of it in my Haiku. Was planning for a aqua mule with the XPG2 in it.

  27. #57
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by McGizmo View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have now run out of the XP-G2's I have been building with and I don't know if I can get more of similar or comparable bin and specs yet. I thought I had some more on hand to mount on MCPCB's but I was wrong.
    Any luck sourcing more of these ? Definitely my favorite led to date.
    Chris

  28. #58
    *Flashaholic* McGizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    17,167

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcj View Post
    Any luck sourcing more of these ? Definitely my favorite led to date.
    I am under the impression that my aim to get more XP-G2's of good CCT and CRI is in the works but no confirmation they have been shipped yet.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

  29. #59
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Awesome news! Don, might there be a way to place advance orders on the LE, I don't want to miss out on this batch.

  30. #60

    Default Re: Cree XP-G2 added to the line - 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by McGizmo View Post
    I am under the impression that my aim to get more XP-G2's of good CCT and CRI is in the works but no confirmation they have been shipped yet.


    Any word on these emitters yet? I have Paypal locked and loaded.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •