Barbolight        
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Default Re: AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Yum yum.

~ C.G.

A friend sent me this; he is currently in Johannesburg, South Africa. No word on how these tasted.

Well, I received word from my friend. He wrote that the monkey gland sauce flavoured [sic] potato chips taste like a$$. ......... I asked him how he knew.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Legit question.

Seems to me for most, knowing what it tastes like would not be an experience they'd want to re-live along with knowing what horse pee tastes like.

Just sayin....
    John 3:16
    "Never shoot a gatling gun wearing sandals" -PK

Or he already visited Mauritius before and tried Curry Nr.2 there...

Last edited by RBR; 05-29-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    - Chuck Norris??? Never heard of her. -

+

There was a woman at the gas pumps the other day with a buzz cut & a 'Berine' shirt..I didn't know how to explain to her leprechauns are fictional.

light buzzing noise -

Quote Originally Posted by orbital View Post
    +

There was a woman at the gas pumps the other day with a buzz cut & a 'Berine' shirt..I didn't know how to explain to her leprechauns are fictional.

light buzzing noise -
    Obviously an excellent attempt at thread killin. I still don't know what an appropriate reply would be ....... without it being moderated. The Bern was in Seattle a while back. Some women took his stage and microphone away from him. Candy from a baby, I tell ya.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Flashaholic*

i think orbital wins. over 8 months between replies.

Quote Originally Posted by tab665 View Post
    i think orbital wins. over 8 months between replies.
    Being the Official Thread Killer has never truly been about "winning", actually, just the opposite. No one considers being ignored as winning.

~ Chance

Now you've disturbed the cats..

Yep, but I didn't think it'd be this much fun. At least not so soon, anyway. I love cats. It's too bad they're so easily triggered.

~ Chance

Flashaholic*

ok, then orbital is the biggest loser to post in this thread.

ok, then orbital is the biggest loser to post in this thread.
    "Biggest Loser"??? How do you know his size?

OK, I think I know what you were trying to state. Did you guess or check all 850 posts? ..... Not to mention the two threads of the same name that are closed.

~ Chance

Did you guess or check all 850 posts?
    ~ Chance
    IDK about the other guy but personally I started at page one, jumped ahead a handful of pages, read that page, jumped again, read that one, etc etc until I got to the end.

Nice one with the insane asylum and getting poked in the eye with a stick, BTW...
    Olights - R50 Pro, M3XS-UT, 2 x M23, 2 x M1X, S2, S1, H15S, H1
    Everything else - Prometheus Beta-QRv2 CU & EN; Astrolux S41 Nichia; Convoy S2+ UV; Fenix CL25R; Maratac AAA Cu, AA Ti, TPF AAA Br, Peanut Br; Lumintop Tool Ti & Cu, Prince Cu, Prince Mini SS

Quote Originally Posted by HughJorgan View Post
    IDK about the other guy but personally I started at page one, jumped ahead a handful of pages, read that page, jumped again, read that one, etc etc until I got to the end.

Nice one with the insane asylum and getting poked in the eye with a stick, BTW...
    Thanks. I enjoy telling that joke. Western State Hospital is about 10 miles from home, so I've always personalized the telling of it to locals.

~ Chance

Quote Originally Posted by HughJorgan View Post
    I started at page one, jumped ahead a handful of pages, read that page, jumped again, read that one, etc etc
    And now that you've said that, I had to go back and read the whole thread; my observations:

- I pointed out that the thread has been redacted so many times that it makes no sense, and now we know for certain that's the case since you can't even figure out what the topic at hand is half the time.

- Free image hosting services suck, a few years more and the only pics left in this thread will be AzPop's dogs..

- I correctly predicted that car fatalities would increase from cell phone use.

- I brought up Lorde right when she came on the scene, and lately I've been thinking how she somehow represents that more youthful time. But her picture isn't there because of the aforementioned lousy free image hosting service. So let's all sing along to Royals one more time..

What the hell happened to her ear?!!

~ CG

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA

Star,

That cat video is as funny as hell!!! Are they your cats or some internet kitties?

We have three cats now that our Philadelphia cat has been merged with the two we have in our home in the massive, deep, vast, empty, openness of the desert, just east of you.

That is some kitty freak out! We have many freak outs here as our 1958 original mid-century modern futuristic home in the desert is all glass for the views, and patrolled by several feral cats on a daily basis on their prowl, or patrol and they freak with the indoor felines. Still a great freak out! Plus we have a colony of ferals and a feral annex on the property with every size and color you can imagine.

Sometimes, the slightest thing will cause a complete and total freak out, like the snap of a twig, and they run at full speed across our property, in every direction all at once!

At night, I can light up a dozen sets of eyes.

I was worried about that kind of thing going down at the TSA check point at PHL, or on board the Boeing 757. Plus my protected 16340 RCR 123 failed on me aboard the flight, while checking on the kitty, however, I had a another McGiz. clipped on my other pocket.

Thanks for the video,

Best,

RL
    Last edited by RedLED; 02-18-2017 at 04:25 AM.
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post

- I brought up Lorde right when she came on the scene
    hipster.

Easy, now. Words hurt.

~ CG

What the hell happened to her ear?!!
    Cuff of crystals; evidence suggests her ears aren't even pierced.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLED View Post
    That cat video is as funny as hell!!! Are they your cats or some internet kitties?
    Just some internet cat gif action, I grew up around cats so I can relate to cats going insane over nothing..

hipster.
    Sort of. New music Friday is a whole weekend thing for me, I pop open Spotify and listen to the entire new music playlist, then the other related new release playlists, etc, many hours of listening to the tracks that were released hours ago, always searching for the new diamonds in the rough. According to my 2016 Spotify stats, I listened to a total of 3,284 unique artists. So although I'm not a music critic, and though our tastes won't always meet, if I point out an artist it just might be worth seeing what you make of them..

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Cuff of crystals; evidence suggests her ears aren't even pierced.
    Boy! That's a relief. I thought she was being assimilated into the Borg collective.

Gary Clark Jr. is an enjoyable listen. Makes me want to go for a long drive at midnight.

~ Chance

What?! It's back again! That's what you get for not burying it deep enough.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Flashaholic*

chance did it. for the record, i have taken to grilling over a wood fire recently. steaks, burger, kabobs.

chance did it. for the record, i have taken to grilling over a wood fire recently. steaks, burger, kabobs.

Had beef kabobs just today. So is your plan to use fire against this topic or overfeed it red meat til it dies of a massive coronary? We've tried the former before. But not the latter. Might work....
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

"Game over, man. Game over!"

Rest in peace, Bill Paxton. ......

~ CG

Okay. I'll play. I see your crashing cats and raise you a twerking girl on fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4D7OtW8km4

I come back here after years away, everything has changed, everyone I know is gone - but this thread lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    I come back here after years away, everything has changed, everyone I know is gone - but this thread lives on.

How so Simon? What has changed? Who has gone away?
    McGizmo&Sebenza: Get It, Use It, Love It, BAN IT!! McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    How so Simon? What has changed? Who has gone away?
    Damnit. You're not supposed to call me on it!

Hahaha. Well I just thought if it had changed for the worse somehow, maybe there's something we can do to affect it positively. I respect your opinions.
    McGizmo&Sebenza: Get It, Use It, Love It, BAN IT!! McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post

Simon ...........? Is that you? Come closer so I can have a look at you. Why have you been gone so long?

~ CG

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930 LastLast