$1,000 G2, WOW!

paulr

Flashaholic
Must be the CPF special edition. I hear those are very scarce and valuable now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

StevieRay

Enlightened
Due to popular demand, SmokeSign.com has reintroduced 100% Free Shipping on every order!

With the lowest prices and FREE SHIPPING, why shop anywhere else?

Are there any fools that would pay this much for a light?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
StevieRay said:
Are there any fools that would pay this much for a light?

[/ QUOTE ]
How much did the PK1 go for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
Heh, looks like they are upset that they are not carrying them anymore and have inserted some fun pricing into the catalog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
That's what I'm thinking...at first I thought, "Where the heck are they located? It must be overseas and if so, what country has that kind of exchange rate?." But I think they are in Michigan...man I've got to avoid driving through that state if I'm making any driving plans that way. Gasoline prices must be ridiculous (oh wait they already are! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

I've got my millions of Turkish Liras...perhaps I should buy a few items! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
obvously they are a government supply house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1K for a flashlight...what a bargain, what a bargain for me.

-Jason

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
flownosaj said:
obvously they are a government supply house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1K for a flashlight...what a bargain, what a bargain for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
All they need to do now is start selling things like self-sealing stem bolts, hammers, and toliet seats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can get them for only $900 a piece and I'll throw in an extra set of batteries with each one ordered. Sasha, I promise to purchase a banner as soon as I get my first order. Thats a $100 discount! I hope that Surefire doesn't get upset with me for offering such an obscenely low price!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif