NEW Thrunite TN12 2014 Version

XplaneR1E2

Newly Enlightened
With a dumpy looking pocket clip. Amazon is offering 2 for the price of one. I wasn't happy with my Lynx so it's hard for me to consider another thrunite

my#1hobby

Enlightened
Nice deal! Just ordered 2 sets as I've been looking at the P12 and this one looks pretty darn close to it. I haven't seen this model yet.

Aahhyes68

Newly Enlightened
- Versatile mode 1050lm(90min) 800lm(1.5hour) 280lm(5hours) 20lm(74 hours) 0.3lm(1585hours)

I just ordered a set myself to see what these are all about. I like the moonlight/low levels.

BMETFerg

Newly Enlightened
Damn it! My P12 is waiting at work for me. Did you guys see the T10s? Sexy little light for a newbie like me. I love my Archer 1A but wish it would carry deeper like this new T10s does.

JP777

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered a set myself! It doesn't say in the description that there's 2 though? I only see 2 count in one of the pics... I hope they send 2.

XplaneR1E2

Newly Enlightened
Damn it! My P12 is waiting at work for me. Did you guys see the T10s? Sexy little light for a newbie like me. I love my Archer 1A but wish it would carry deeper like this new T10s does.

I did the same thing, bought the p12 after losing my PD32ue and now this comes out. Although I worry about the thrunite stuff after my lynx experience

Streamer

Enlightened
Looks like 2014 model is all one gets
From the Amazon Link:

Q:
Is this for 2 flashlights or is it a mistake?

A:
Dear customer, Thank you very much for your question. You may be new to ThruNite products. TN12 came out in 2011 and has been stopped production at the end of 2013. TN12 2014 is a new version, which is updated upon the old version 2012. The last picture shows the comparison of the new and old versions. Thank you very much for paying attention to our products. Best Regards Susan

Last edited:

ThruNite

Newly Enlightened
I did the same thing, bought the p12 after losing my PD32ue and now this comes out. Although I worry about the thrunite stuff after my lynx experience

Hello Sir:

SOrry for what inconvenience to you! We have USA office to serve you! we try to get you satisfaction. please drop email to [email protected].

my#1hobby

Enlightened
Looks like 2014 model is all one gets
From the Amazon Link:

Q:
Is this for 2 flashlights or is it a mistake?

A:
Dear customer, Thank you very much for your question. You may be new to ThruNite products. TN12 came out in 2011 and has been stopped production at the end of 2013. TN12 2014 is a new version, which is updated upon the old version 2012. The last picture shows the comparison of the new and old versions. Thank you very much for paying attention to our products. Best Regards Susan

I saw that, but there is another question and reply that says... Q: Do the words in your ad "Two Count" mean there are TWO flashlights being shipped for 45.99 ? If there is not TWO lights included in this offer the ad is deceiving.

A:
Yes, "2 Count" in the picture means you will receive "two" flashlights for $45.95 from Amazon. This order is fulfilled by Amazon, not Thrunite. "

So who knows! :confused:

wedlpine

Enlightened

Sh3ngLong

Newly Enlightened

XplaneR1E2

Newly Enlightened
I asked and the one with the 2 count logo that is fulfilled by amazon is supposed to be 2. T

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked and the one with the 2 count logo that is fulfilled by amazon is supposed to be 2. T

+ 1

Susan David i called amazon-USA and Joe L from amazon staff confirmed on phone and in writing (email) that it's a Buy One Get One Free promotion:
Catalog information for ASIN

Amz Publisher Name: ThruNite
Attribute: Max output:1050 lumens with XM-L2 U2
Binding: Misc.
Brand Name: ThruNite
Can Be Giftwrapped: N
Color Name: Black
Concealment Eligibility: eligible
Country As Labeled: CN
Display Item Name: ThruNite TN12 2014 Flashlight, Cree XM-L2 U2 LED, Max Output 1050 Lumens
Ean: 0700621953975
Generic Keywords: LED flashlight
Has Equiv Matched Submission: Y
Im Version Stamp: 21
Import Designation: Imported
Item Classification: Base Product
Item Package Quantity: 2
Item Type Keyword: basic-handheld-flashlights
Light Source Type: LED
Marketplace Id: ATVPDKIKX0DER
Matching Category: 100001
Package Height: 200 hundredths-inches
Package Length: 710 hundredths-inches
Package Weight: 35 hundredths-pounds
Package Width: 260 hundredths-inches
Power Source Type: Battery-Powered
Product Ads Contribution Presence: No product ad contribution(s)
Product Compliance Approved: Y

Enjoy!!

Aahhyes68

Newly Enlightened
I saw that, but there is another question and reply that says... Q: Do the words in your ad "Two Count" mean there are TWO flashlights being shipped for 45.99 ? If there is not TWO lights included in this offer the ad is deceiving.

A:
Yes, "2 Count" in the picture means you will receive "two" flashlights for $45.95 from Amazon. This order is fulfilled by Amazon, not Thrunite. "

So who knows! :confused:

I asked that question.. I almost felt like it was a little rude after I reread it.. Oops.

I received a confirmation from Amazon my order has been shipped so I'll probably get the pkg. tomorrow. I'll report back. If I only get one then Judy is getting her torch back. :)