• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Photonfanatic Ti DLC Double Groove

dy5

Newly Enlightened
PhotonFanatic Titanium Double Groove DLC coated
Purchased from Fred and not used. Very beautiful and unique. The high gloss DLC coating makes it a deep black with reflections that change with the light. That makes it hard to photograph well, but I hope my pictures give some idea of the richness of the finish. The beam is very bright (150+ lumens, I would guess) with more throw than flood. The threads are amazingly smooth. They are also very fine so that the grooves line up and the gap stays minimal whether the light is on or off. Has five slots for tritium vials near tail (no vials installed). Condition is as I received it - I've only used it around the house. To be compulsively thorough, the only marks I see are two small, slight rubs on the end made by the key ring and a very faint line, visible only if the light is just right, in one of the grooves near the tail.

Specs from Fred:
DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated—very durable and very black and shiny
6AL4V Titanium
AW RCR123 battery
GD750 driver—single level output
Trimmed IMS smooth 20mm reflector
Seoul P4 emitter, bin U2SVNH
Double-sided Anti-Reflection coated Sapphire lens
Twisty light—just turn the head to turn the light on and off
O-ring sealed, but not guaranteed waterproof
Milled to accept up to five Tritium vials—1.55mm x 5.5mm
Weight: 2.6 ounces/74 grams; Length: 72mm; Diameter: 24mm

Price: $340

Prices include insured Priority shipping with DC for CONUS only.
First "I'll take it" posted in this sales thread takes priority over all other forms of communication.

Last edited: