Show your Zebralight collections / setup / mods / stories

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
Just received my new ZL H600fw II...and I already love it.

But I had honestly not realized that I now have 5 Zebralights...two were in some of my camping/back up gear I had forgot about. So I thought, do people have large collections of Zebralights...mods, different set up's etc. :confused:
I never really thought of my first ZL as a 'Wow' type light, or what amazing new features / gimmicks they had...but they have stuck around longer that a lot of my other flashlights. They seem to have crept up on me with out knowing.

And I have to admit, my SC600w is still probably my best, favorite, most used versatile light I have. But I have never given any of them much hype or excitement? They just work, last and endure. I don't know...like a well used pair of boots...they do not have goretex, uv protection, super light carbon nano tube technology, but are solid worn in leather boots that you wear the most? (does than analogy work...too much?).

But I have not seen many collection thread love for Zebralights. So I thought I would try and start a new one :thumbsup: Lets see you favorite pics, set ups and general stories or views on these (underestimated / appriciated for me) lights.

DSC00554-1.jpg

All I have...but more than I realized.

DSC00555-1.jpg

Got to love the moonlights on pretty much all models ( although the old one there is a bit bright compared to the others)

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
Just received my new ZL H600fw II...and I already love it.

But I had honestly not realized that I now have 5 Zebralights...two were in some of my camping/back up gear I had forgot about. So I thought, do people have large collections of Zebralights...mods, different set up's etc. :confused:
I never really thought of my first ZL as a 'Wow' type light, or what amazing new features / gimmicks they had...but they have stuck around longer that a lot of my other flashlights. They seem to have crept up on me with out knowing.

And I have to admit, my SC600w is still probably my best, favorite, most used versatile light I have. But I have never given any of them much hype or excitement? They just work, last and endure. I don't know...like a well used pair of boots...they do not have goretex, uv protection, super light carbon nano tube technology, but are solid worn in leather boots that you wear the most? (does than analogy work...too much?).

But I have not seen many collection thread love for Zebralights. So I thought I would try and start a new one :thumbsup: Lets see you favorite pics, set ups and general stories or views on these (underestimated / appriciated for me) lights.

DSC00554-1.jpg

All I have...but more than I realized.

DSC00555-1.jpg

Got to love the moonlights on pretty much all models ( although the old one there is a bit bright compared to the others)

+1 I love the moonlight mode, perfect brightness for when you get up in the middle of the night and don't want to wake up your wife when your looking for something. I actually prefer it over my hds moonlight setting. I would say zebralight and hds are my top 2 favs.

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
I will agree there...the moonlights on these just seem better suited...and the HDS for me can be a little heavy when you are looking at night quickly, or holding one in your mouth.
And the H51...best looking type of ano in my opinion too. And it has stood up just fine. As I said, forgot I had it...clicked it on and worked just fine. Has been knocked around for a long time in my kit bag.

Last edited:

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
In total I have 11 Zebra (I have copies of the double)
H602 - H600 MKII - SC600 II L2 are coming :)

(Translate with Google)

cxvo.jpg

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened
I got my first Zebralights 2 days ago: H600w MKII, H600Fw MKII, H602w and SC600w MKII L2.

Awesome flashlights!

JlILN69.jpg

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened
Ooooops, I did it again!

It seems I like Zebralight so much that I've got 2 other samples. Literally, in 6 days I bought 6 Zebralight :duh2:

H52w, H600w MKII, H600Fw MKII, H602w, SC600w MKII L2 and SC600 MKII L2.

aGjwTul.jpg

Charles L.

Enlightened
Wow AbbyY, 6 in 6 days! And Stefano, 11! Here I thought I was going over the top with 4 in 2 months… Mine are hopefully self-explanatory from the photo: SC600 II L2, SC600w II L2, H600F, and SC62d. I think that's it for a while… I think ;)

Last edited:

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
With double copy i got to 14 Zebra :-/

Two days ago finally arrive H602w H600w MK II SC600w MK II L2

2 - H31w
1 - H51
1 - H51w
1 - H52w
2 - H502
2 - H600
1 - H600w MK II
1 - H602w
1 - SC52
1 SC600 MKII
1 SC600w MKII L2

Most of them sleeping in his the package..
The Zebralight I've used the most is the H600, since I own I have forgotten what it means to hold a flashlight in his hand

(translate with Google)

erkd.jpg

Last edited:

zebraa

Newly Enlightened
With double copy i got to 14 Zebra :-/

Two days ago finally arrive H602w H600w MK II SC600w MK II L2

2 - H31w
1 - H51
1 - H51w
1 - H52w
2 - H502
2 - H600
1 - H600w MK II
1 - H602w
1 - SC52
1 SC600 MKII
1 SC600 MKII L2

Most of them sleeping in his the package..
The Zebralight I've used the most is the H600, since I own I have forgotten what it means to hold a flashlight in his hand

(translate with Google)

erkd.jpg

Yikes, that's an awesome collection!

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
I will second the UI. At first I though I would not like it...having that many options. But in real use they are fantastic! Each level is well spaced and has its own use.
They are so compact as well...but really bright!